UK Politics

kalifire

Yep, as I said earlier, the number of reform voters going public with their choice locally up here in the last week, and especially today, is insane... 

Also, 51% turnout is very low nationally, is that low for Sunderland or par? Edit: Sorry, didn't see @mattiloy's post... 

Edited by Alvoram

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Labour slightly underperformed estimation in Sunderland, Reform over performed. 

The story will not just be about Labour's massive landslide...but the rise of Reform.

I said last week I was worried about how young boys are attracted to reform. My 14 year old daughter today told me all the boys in school want Farage to win. The left need to come up with solutions, ignoring the problem won’t make it go away.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Labour slightly underperformed estimation in Sunderland, Reform over performed. 

The story will not just be about Labour's massive landslide...but the rise of Reform.

I dont think the models are able to handle the local variance in this election. A night of shocks ahead. But not for me. Enjoy! Goodnight! 

7 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I said last week I was worried about how young boys are attracted to reform. My 14 year old daughter today told me all the boys in school want Farage to win. The left need to come up with solutions, ignoring the problem won’t make it go away.

Embracing doesn't either...see Tories and europe

7 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

That's interesting, what area of the country are you? 

Around here it's all the 'old boys' that are very pro reform, most of the youngsters I know are very anti Farage, and see him and his supporters as fascist dinosaurs. 

2 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

That's interesting, what area of the country are you? 

Around here it's all the 'old boys' that are very pro reform, most of the youngsters I know are very anti Farage, and see him and his supporters as fascist dinosaurs. 

Rushcliffe, about as middle class as you can get in Nottinghamshire. Reform doing well on TikTok apparently.

1 minute ago, pink_triangle said:

Rushcliffe, about as middle class as you can get in Nottinghamshire. Reform doing well on TikTok apparently.

And extremely close to me too 😉 

We're borderline Amber Valley / Erewash... Lots of older conservative voters seem to have switched to Reform here. All of the younger voters I know, in hopes of removing the tories, and just removing the tories, have voted Labour.