Day splits/clashfinder

2 hours ago, iamdiceman said:

Tipi...

Friday: militarie gun, paranoid london

Saturday: Elsy Wameyo, Bug Club (random guess)

Sunday: Water From Your Eyes, Girl and Girl/Florence Adooni

Edit: they're all random guesses, of course.

Would love to see The Bug Club there, particularly as their set in 2022 was ruined for me by a couple of persistent wasps dive bombing me throughout!

Apparently this is a sh*t year for wasps, so we might not have to worry about the stripey bastards this year!

2 hours ago, Punksnotdead said:

Would love to see The Bug Club there, particularly as their set in 2022 was ruined for me by a couple of persistent wasps dive bombing me throughout!

Apparently this is a sh*t year for wasps, so we might not have to worry about the stripey bastards this year!

They were brilliant in 2022 and are such a fun festival band.

My sole reason for putting them in was that I'd just seen that they're playing some shows either side of the eotr weekend.

Good news on the wanna-bees front (sorry).

31 minutes ago, iamdiceman said:

My sole reason for putting them in was that I'd just seen that they're playing some shows either side of the eotr weekend.

It actually looks like they have gigs on all four days (Thursday Brighton Resident instore, Friday Brighton Psych Fest, Saturday Hull, Sunday Edinburgh Psych Fest)

9 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

It actually looks like they have gigs on all four days (Thursday Brighton Resident instore, Friday Brighton Psych Fest, Saturday Hull, Sunday Edinburgh Psych Fest)

Ah shame, i had gone by the dates in their instagram bio - damn psych fests.

4 minutes ago, Ortiz34 said:

Anyone had tickets and car park tickets yet? Can’t remember when they are set out?

I was wondering about this but I checked on ticket tracker & they said they would be sending out tickets from 15/8/24 - tomorrow. Seems very late to me!

12 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I was wondering about this but I checked on ticket tracker & they said they would be sending out tickets from 15/8/24 - tomorrow. Seems very late to me!

Thanks. I will keep them peeled from tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Ortiz34 said:

Thanks. I will keep them peeled from tomorrow.

No rush to peel them eyes until midday, TicketSellers website says

Tickets will start being generated and emailed after 15 August 2024 at 12:00. Please allow up to 24 hours for barcodes to generate.

• Thanks 1

Apologies if this has been asked before. I could search for it, but I am just back from being at Green Man for a week and am currently a little fried.

However...my partner (who is working one of the bars at EOTR this year) has tasked me with producing a clashguide for her (with her shifts blacked out). One assumes it's a given that the times currently are most likely based on last years and are not accurate? And, if this is the case, are the times not fully known till you are there on site?

Thanks all. As a side noe, i am dead jealous. In the yearly 'who of GM and EOTR gets the best line up' competition, EOTR has won hands down!

10 minutes ago, retromoz said:

However...my partner (who is working one of the bars at EOTR this year) has tasked me with producing a clashguide for her (with her shifts blacked out). One assumes it's a given that the times currently are most likely based on last years and are not accurate? And, if this is the case, are the times not fully known till you are there on site?

The times are usually released a day or two before the festival. The current times are indeed taken from last year (with a little tinkering where required)

12 hours ago, SweepingTheNation said:

The times are usually released a day or two before the festival. The current times are indeed taken from last year (with a little tinkering where required)

For info (& adding to clashfinder?) the uncut Q & As as advertised in uncut are: 

friday lankum

sat Sam Morton

sun yo la tengo 

On 8/19/2024 at 7:44 PM, SweepingTheNation said:

thank you kindly. And apologies for the late reply. Life and all that. 

Hi folks, any insight on when the official clashfinder/set times will be posted?

Thanks a lot for the work on the clashfinder in the meantime, really helpful for trying to map out each day.

Cheers