Coldplay

smogo

16 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

Community Shield is in Early August, the event license is different to the sporting event license. They have applied to have more events on bu tI'm not sure if that was approved or not.

I was more thinking in stage logistics, pitch wear and tear and so forth. Know they can replace the turf in a jiffy, but it's still an expenditure and process to deal with.

28 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Anyone know if Hull tickets left on See? No updates and no point refreshing if all gone. Assuming they have by now

I'd be surprised otherwise, but keep refreshing until the cows come home. GIGSANDTOURS gave me Oasis about eight hours after the onsale.

Made a last min decision to try but at work so just had tm going down in pocket … phenomenal demand though … loads of people trying on one of my groups and not a sniff …. If anyone spots a single standing for Wembley give me a shout please . Didn’t realise they were doing transport from here 

1 minute ago, thatTFBguy said:

Anybody been successful on Gigs and Tours - been 4 hours and the site is still completely f***ked for me (can barely even get to the "you're being held in a waiting room" screen). Not buying for me, but wondering if i'm just wasting my time now. 

Same here. Got Oasis tickets around 4pm but as this is smaller venue don't think there is chance now

55 minutes ago, ClementsMike said:

Got through the TM queue, after some hours, no regular priced tickets available just premium packages. Selected another date and booted to the end of a 150k long queue. I dont even want to go!

Got through again, for a different date, couldnt even buy a hotel package. Rubbish.

Have barely been able to load a See or G and T page all day.