Secret Sets 2024!

Billy Shears

Just now, Drums Please Fab said:

who Tom?

Did he apologise?

He was criminally convicted of domestic assault. If you're okay with that, you're on the wrong forum for the wrong festival. Apologies or not, he assaulted his partner, in front of her child. The child had to call the police and his partner was put him hospital. Get f**ked.

1 minute ago, K2SO said:

He was criminally convicted of domestic assault. If you're okay with that, you're on the wrong forum for the wrong festival. Apologies or not, he assaulted his partner, in front of her child. The child had to call the police and his partner was put him hospital. Get f**ked.

Who said I was ok with anything he has done chief?

Re-read my post. "its will never truly be Kasabian without Tom Meighan"

Thats factual. They are shite without him.

The Strokes without Julian Casablancas wouldnt be the Strokes.

Now relax yourself....you're jumping in front of bullets im not firing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, K2SO said:

They have gotten married since his conviction for what it is worth....he seems to have cleaned up his act and the people closest to him have forgiven him.

7 minutes ago, K2SO said:

I can go any any forum and to any festival I want chief. I dont need your f**king approval.