Secret Sets 2024!

Billy Shears

On 6/17/2024 at 3:35 PM, Purple aki squat said:

How are we?

These aren't scouse by the way. Essex boys who have co-opted the Montirex/running gear look and thrown in their fake tan and designer bags into the mix.

On 6/20/2024 at 12:20 PM, Johnnyseven said:

Maybe there's a secret new stage where all the prog/trance/90s electronic acts that would normally be on The Glade are playing.

If only....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hoppi27 said:

Still waiting for a source pointing towards basically anything else.

Why would a source point towards something else, when it's Kasabian?

9 hours ago, Leon_Anthony said:

Where’s the Kasabian stuff coming from? 

I think there are a few things that point to them.  Someone who correctly gave the headliners said they had heard kasabian.

There is lots of circumstantial evidence such as them being a latitude exclusive which means they would have to have them as a unannounced act, them being the right size act with a new album to promote and gigs to sell that could do with the positive media. They are playing live at the moment and able to do it. 

Lastly betting has been suspended on them, which doesn't necessarily mean that much because it does happen all the time when being companies don't want to take any more bets but it was reported that they were seeing some unusual bets. So a bit like the Torys there are often a host of people close to the band who know it will definitely be them that could have placed big bets on a surefire thing. 

So just a few things that on their own wouldn't probably be enough but together are better than anything else. 

I haven't seen anything else suggested that seems likely with the exception of charli xcx who is onsite for a dj set and got a new album to promote and tickets still on sale for a tour.  

For the record,  I have no love for Kasabian, I've seen them several times before at festivals but I'm not a fan so I'm not willing it into existence because I want it to happen, would much rather it was someone else. Although it makes it much easier for me to enjoy bloc party without any fomo (which I would have if it was charli xcx).

• Like 1

Hello all - I'm new here, normally just stalk the forum and don't speak but I think I've cracked the Woodsies TBA code. I think it's Charli XCX because on the app the same blurred out picture (which looks like her picture on Ticketmaster) is being used for her DJ Set and the Woodsies TBA slot - see screenshots below. So I think we have our answer!

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-25 at 13.00.44 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-25 at 13.00.44.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-25 at 13.00.45.jpeg

3 minutes ago, chloebrown245 said:

Hello all - I'm new here, normally just stalk the forum and don't speak but I think I've cracked the Woodsies TBA code. I think it's Charli XCX because on the app the same blurred out picture (which looks like her picture on Ticketmaster) is being used for her DJ Set and the Woodsies TBA slot - see screenshots below. So I think we have our answer!

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-25 at 13.00.44 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-25 at 13.00.44.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-25 at 13.00.45.jpeg

that is the photo icon for loads of the acts without photos not just the TBA