New pitch your own tent glampsite

StoneCircle

4 hours ago, JB IN TD said:

We are also Holt Farm Thursday arrivals, look forward to hearing from the Wednesday crew that it as good as it seems! Pleased they have now allowed a second lead booker, makes the checking in for split arrivals much easier too. The comms from them has been v good

Oh, 2nd lead booker is dead handy. How do you do that? Saves me having to hang around for the stragglers!

Sorry if this comes through a third time but previous posts "hidden" and I've no idea what that means! Poss something to do with including an email address?

Anyway if you email live at holtfarm co uk you can name a second lead booker, they replied v quickly to me yesterday. 

Cheers all, here we go!

Edited by JB IN TD
Typo
  • Thanks 1

Just read that it's the same people who do the nice camping at Latitude, which we very much enjoyed. And it's pretty near to where we've always camped so it wouldn't feel much different in a lot of ways. Just much less hassle and some nice facilities to use in the morning and late evening. I'm very up for this if we get tickets again. 

21 minutes ago, DTichborne said:

Next question: are there enough showers and nice loos for everyone this morning? Say yes and it's an absolute definite for me next year* if it wasn't already. 

* Subject to, you know. 

I would 100% book this even without the glamping bits.

If we got two tents on it maybe £50 a person. I’d pay to be able to go for a walk and not come back to someone having pulled all the pegs and lines out of half our tent to shove an extra tent in on Thursday afternoon. 

You can skip the queuing overnight nonsense, and arrive whenever you like so you avoid the traffic. You could even arrive Thursday and not have to stress about finding a camping spot, if you’re self employed you’re making a saving there by working an extra day. 

Shorter walk from the car instead of 45-60 minutes. Presume less car park stress on Mondays? I think if anything they’ve undervalued it. 

• Upvote 2