Rock Werchter 2025

Archi

4 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Well they can‘t have PJ if they don‘t tour.  The anniversary wouldn‘t help much. I was confident too that this was TBC but there is zero rumors about Europe which is unsual.

PJ only did about 12 shows in Europe with a new album. They will come back one might think.... Looking at countries they have not been this year and normally are always on their tourlist...

14 minutes ago, MK1 said:

PJ only did about 12 shows in Europe with a new album. They will come back one might think.... Looking at countries they have not been this year and normally are always on their tourlist...

Yeah one might think. But there have always been credible rumors by October if PJ was planning a European tour the year ahead.

6 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Yeah one might think. But there have always been credible rumors by October if PJ was planning a European tour the year ahead.

I mean we still do have a fair bit of October time to go but given recent touring history, there is enough to suggest that next year won't include Europe. 

Let's have:

Olivia Rodrigo, Blink 182

Linkin Park, Jack White

Billie Eilish, The Cure

Green Day

I think all these are feasible options. Given they can get Blink without putting them right top line.

3 hours ago, northernangel said:

I mean we still do have a fair bit of October time to go but given recent touring history, there is enough to suggest that next year won't include Europe. 

Let's have:

Linkin Park, Jack White

Billie Eilish, The Cure

Green Day

I think all these are feasible options. Given they can get Blink without putting them right top line.

Would be the best weekend ever with that lineup.

Personally I fear a Ed Sheeran or a Sam Smith will turn up to crush the dreams 

2 hours ago, sisco said:

I don't see Sam Smith. I'm not bothered with Ed and I can't say there is one of those options I'd rather him replace. LP for me are still I've got to see them if they are there but I'm okay if they aren't. 

2 hours ago, sisco said:

Oh and to stop all doubt, those Cure dates were complete rubbish 

Fair. Obviously that means he could still turn up.

14 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I don't see Sam Smith. I'm not bothered with Ed and I can't say there is one of those options I'd rather him replace. LP for me are still I've got to see them if they are there but I'm okay if they aren't. 

Fair. Obviously that means he could still turn up.

Tbf, always going to get stuff that doesn’t interest you.  For instance there’s really 12 big/main spots over the weekend with the headliners/co and barn heads.  If you can get around 6-8 of them hitting your tastes you’re very lucky and are going to have a great weekend

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Tbf, always going to get stuff that doesn’t interest you.  For instance there’s really 12 big/main spots over the weekend with the headliners/co and barn heads.  If you can get around 6-8 of them hitting your tastes you’re very lucky and are going to have a great weekend

I'd honestly take at this point Green Day, Eminem, Linkin Park, The Cure and Billie. I think LP could double day with The Cure. 

Green Day, Blink 182

Billie Eilish, Jack White

Eminem

Linkin Park/The Cure

That I think the only one that wouldn't accept sharing is Eminem. And Jack may not actually accept being a sub after virtually co-headlining last time. I expect him at both Glastonbury and Werchter. He won't take anything leas than a sub/other at Glastonbury either.

I don't actually think they'll get Olivia. I also think Kylie is going to get a better spot than last time too. 

4 hours ago, sisco said:

Don't think you'll have to fear Ed (although I'd take him over many of the other suggestions her), as he's playing 3 dates in Hamburg 4-6 July. Highly doubt he'll be packing in Werchter on the Thursday then..

6 minutes ago, tmolvik said:

Don't think you'll have to fear Ed (although I'd take him over many of the other suggestions her), as he's playing 3 dates in Hamburg 4-6 July. Highly doubt he'll be packing in Werchter on the Thursday then..

He's playing Belgian solo dates in August. No chance he'll be at Rock Werchter.

8 hours ago, northernangel said:

Let's have:

Linkin Park, Jack White

Billie Eilish, The Cure

Green Day

I wouldn´t mind Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish and The Cure of that list. But I think there´s also a chance Nick Cave shows up. He has played Werchter since the late 80s..

37 minutes ago, tmolvik said:

You’ve made my day

47 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I'd honestly take at this point Green Day, Eminem, Linkin Park, The Cure and Billie. I think LP could double day with The Cure. 

Green Day, Blink 182

Billie Eilish, Jack White

Eminem

Linkin Park/The Cure

That I think the only one that wouldn't accept sharing is Eminem. And Jack may not actually accept being a sub after virtually co-headlining last time. I expect him at both Glastonbury and Werchter. He won't take anything leas than a sub/other at Glastonbury either.

I don't actually think they'll get Olivia. I also think Kylie is going to get a better spot than last time too. 

You’d honestly take 5 massive acts… how kind of you 😂

Sadly, as much as I’d like that lineup I really doubt it’ll be that strong.  I think I’m hoping too much with the anniversary that it’ll go back to the co-header type thing but then I remember this year with Maneskin, Lenny Kravitz, Dua Lipa and more unsurprising the Foos all heading outright.  Was a weak touring year last year so Im hoping it was just that