Rock Werchter 2025

Archi

Personally I think (my opinion obvs) with fair certainty that Green Day and Olivia Rodrigo will be there headlining

Linkin Park really make sense with the comeback but guess we’ll need to see some more tour dates 

Other names mentioned:

Billie Eilish (I thought was certain but a couple of sources saying she’s not due to always having a break in her schedule)

Pearl Jam, Eminem, Nick Cave, FredAgain.. - all no tour dates yet

I also think the likes of Wet Leg, Wunderhorse, Biffy Clyro, Amyl + the Sniffers and Teddy Swims are likely to appear 

25 minutes ago, sisco said:

Personally I think (my opinion obvs) with fair certainty that Green Day and Olivia Rodrigo will be there headlining

Linkin Park really make sense with the comeback but guess we’ll need to see some more tour dates 

Other names mentioned:

Billie Eilish (I thought was certain but a couple of sources saying she’s not due to always having a break in her schedule)

Pearl Jam, Eminem, Nick Cave, FredAgain.. - all no tour dates yet

I also think the likes of Wet Leg, Wunderhorse, Biffy Clyro, Amyl + the Sniffers and Teddy Swims are likely to appear 

Worst case scenario for me is Green Day, Pearl Jam, Fred and Nick Cave.

If I got Green Day, Olivia, Linkin Park and Eminem that's well worth a trip. I don't want to need to find an alternative more than one night. Generally speaking there hasn't been a Barn headliner the last 3 years that would interest me to even attempted to stick about. I think Nick Cave would be put on a double line.

There seemed to be a consensus 

12 minutes ago, northernangel said:

If I got Green Day, Olivia, Linkin Park and Eminem that's well worth a trip. I don't want to need to find an alternative more than one night. Generally speaking there hasn't been a Barn headliner the last 3 years that would interest me to even attempted to stick about. I think Nick Cave would be put on a double line.

That line up would need some really strong subs or Barn Headliners for me, as the only one that would interest me in Green Day.

Edited by Codhead

21 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Well hoping we start finding out from next week with the wish list shut on Sunday. 

33 minutes ago, sisco said:

Well hoping we start finding out from next week with the wish list shut on Sunday. 

I'm going to stab at Olivia, Linkin Park, Fred and Green Day as the finishing acts on their days.

Eminem has never done it so that's a hopeful one and the official forum suggests PJ will not be around that time. The Cure also out.

9 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I'm going to stab at Olivia, Linkin Park, Fred and Green Day as the finishing acts on their days.

Eminem has never done it so that's a hopeful one and the official forum suggests PJ will not be around that time. The Cure also out.

Was wondering if some of the likes (for the 2nd down/co/-header spots) of KOL, Lorde, Lana, Vampir Weekend would be about

36 minutes ago, Ohad said:

Dont know about Olivia. I just don't get how someone with 2 albums and barely 1 hit is going to headline RW..

😂😂.  Same way she is headlining Glastonbury and would be able to headline Coachella too

1 hour ago, Ohad said:

Dont know about Olivia. I just don't get how someone with 2 albums and barely 1 hit is going to headline RW..

I get the two album argument, don't think they'd really care though, considering her popularity. But barely one hit must be a troll, considering she has three number one singles almost everywhere and about 8 songs with more than a billion streams.

I'd argue she'd need a co-head though to please older audiences and cause she is not at the same level as Dua Lipa.

4 hours ago, sisco said:

Was wondering if some of the likes (for the 2nd down/co/-header spots) of KOL, Lorde, Lana, Vampir Weekend would be about

Nick Cave probably probably be one. I think Blink will just be a sub. I personally don't care for any of those except for Lorde now. LDR is always late and I don't think she'll probably still be touring into July 25 after starting June 23.

Blink, Lorde, Nick Cave, Jack White with Lorde outside bet would be my guess for the subs/co-heads. With Lorde you can probably get away with her being 3rd under two co-headliners too. Yungblud is actually one of the acts that I reckon could come back again as well but I'm not sure how often and quick that happens. I think there is a strong case for it being a very strong 6 out of 8 top acts as Werchter will basically get whoever they want to see point.

What about sth like:

Green Day, sub: Sam Fender

barn: Lorde/Charli XCX

Fred Again - Blink 182

barn: Deftones

Olivia Rodrigo - Jack White

barn: Chemical Brothers

Linkin Park, sub: Disturbed

barn: RAYE

some acts are wild guesses, but can be placeholder for similar acts.

44 minutes ago, MrTobs said:

What about sth like:

Green Day, sub: Sam Fender

barn: Lorde/Charli XCX

Fred Again - Blink 182

barn: Deftones

Olivia Rodrigo - Jack White

barn: Chemical Brothers

Linkin Park, sub: Disturbed

barn: RAYE

some acts are wild guesses, but can be placeholder for similar acts.

Keep forgetting about Sam Fender and Jack White when making my predictions.  They’d both be perfect sub/co heads.

Replace Chems with Jamie XX and then London Grammer are meant to be a barn header.

Charli more likely to be a barn head, think Lorde is too big

• Upvote 1

Also barring the headliners we’ve been guessing, what’s peoples guesses for other acts?. I listed some earlier but to add to that too:

Biffy Clyro, Amyl + the Sniffers, Wet Leg, Mary Whallopers, Electric Callboy, Teddy Swims, Charli XcX, The Wombats

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

Keep forgetting about Sam Fender and Jack White when making my predictions.  They’d both be perfect sub/co heads.

Replace Chems with Jamie XX and then London Grammer are meant to be a barn header.

Charli more likely to be a Pukkelpop head… 😉

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Sam could be sub

Jack cam co-headline

Lorde main stage

If there is a festival in Europe next year that can get Blink and not headline it's Werchter. I think Biffy Clyro will play there too. I didn't expect RAR to grab them mind.

1 hour ago, northernangel said:

Sam could be sub

Jack cam co-headline

Lorde main stage

If there is a festival in Europe next year that can get Blink and not headline it's Werchter. I think Biffy Clyro will play there too. I didn't expect RAR to grab them mind.

I would expect Lorde at the main stage too. I just thought that it depends on the direction she goes in with her new album. If it's a pop album with hits (or that tries to have some^^), she would be on the main stage. If it's something more experimental/artsy or laid back, I can see her accepting other slots. Especially if it's a quieter record the indoor setting might even be beneficial.

1 hour ago, northernangel said:

Sam could be sub

Jack cam co-headline

Lorde main stage

Do hope Biffy play as they’ll be lower than the U.K. fests and might even get a smaller stage.

RW typically share plenty with Southside/Hurricane so it does give me plenty of hope they’ll be there 

18 minutes ago, sisco said:

Do hope Biffy play as they’ll be lower than the U.K. fests and might even get a smaller stage.

RW typically share plenty with Southside/Hurricane so it does give me plenty of hope they’ll be there 

I think Biffy will given their downturn in popularity recently. They'll want to appeal to as many crowds as possible.