Rock Werchter 2025

Archi

18 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Why would that be credible? Anybody could post his or her wishlist on X. Is that account in any way close to the heat?

There’s nothing to say it is, hence why I said so.

it just seemed extremely random why someone’s wish list would involve random festivals.  Basically it seemed random enough to mention and isn’t this a forum to chat rumours etc…

• Upvote 1

Alanis Morrissette not possible, she's elsewhere but perhaps possible for Live is Live unless she does Glastonbury.

Lionel Richie also not possible, will be performing in the Sportpaleis in Antwerp.

It'll probably be Green Day, Olivia Rodrigo, Linkin Park and something else. Billie Eilish seems to still be in the running according to an insider at Festileaks.

10 minutes ago, The Black said:

Alanis Morrissette not possible, she's elsewhere but perhaps possible for Live is Live unless she does Glastonbury.

Lionel Richie also not possible, will be performing in the Sportpaleis in Antwerp.

It'll probably be Green Day, Olivia Rodrigo, Linkin Park and something else. Billie Eilish seems to still be in the running according to an insider at Festileaks.

Absolutely belting set of headliners if so, the best I could hope for

29 minutes ago, The Black said:

Pearl jam perhaps but they always announce late.

I still think there's a big band or two hiding behind embargos that we aren't aware of yet, I don't think it's a coincidence that we're probably the most in the dark for a festival season that we have been since the pandemic

52 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

I still think there's a big band or two hiding behind embargos that we aren't aware of yet, I don't think it's a coincidence that we're probably the most in the dark for a festival season that we have been since the pandemic

If someone said to me Green Day, Olivia, Linkin Park and Billie were your headliners I'd buy right there and then I think because there will be other acts. Add Blink 182 and Jack into the mix and that's probably up there with the top 6 I'd ask for. Can't see a festival this summer beating that.

36 minutes ago, northernangel said:

If someone said to me Green Day, Olivia, Linkin Park and Billie were your headliners I'd buy right there and then I think because there will be other acts. Add Blink 182 and Jack into the mix and that's probably up there with the top 6 I'd ask for. Can't see a festival this summer beating that.

I always worry that when I make that point that it sounds like I'm saying I don't think it's good enough, but that line up will definitely sell tickets haha. I just mean that I don't think that they are our only rumours this year, I think there's some stuff going on behind the scenes.