Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Rock Werchter 2025

Archi

9 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

Just playing Devil's advocate, with the exceptions of Foos last year and The Strokes ahead of their announcement for the 2020 festival, I cannot remember a single time Werchter has done a teaser for an announcement

Not really a teaser, but they always change the design on their socials before the first announcement. So we'll know for sure when the first name is imminent.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FestivalsandTours.eu said:

Based on some insider info from Festileaks, we can expect the first headliner to drop tomorrow! 👀 My bets are on Billie Eilish or Olivia Rodrigo.

Green day , Billie or Olivia is my bet.

Edited by StoneCircle

Considering RW doesn't usually share headliners with primavera (right?), we can, sadly, probably, rule out LCD?

Seeing Jamie xx doing solo sets again also leads me to believe the xx aren't reuniting soon despite the rumors.

However, TV on The Radio might be a nice addition 🙂

And if the rumors about tomorrow are true - ill bet on either of the bilies

Edited by Ohad

I'm going to guess Green Day, think they'll get the obvious one out of the way early.

Edit: I've only just seen the photo on Facebook confirming tomorrow's announcement (I stand corrected about my point re generating hype). Last year they hid a tiny Foo Fighters logo on someone's shirt in the crowd which no one picked up on. At a cursory glance I can't find anything on this year's but it might be hidden there somewhere...

Edited by 49Lawson

2 hours ago, Ohad said:

Considering RW doesn't usually share headliners with primavera (right?), we can, sadly, probably, rule out LCD?

Seeing Jamie xx doing solo sets again also leads me to believe the xx aren't reuniting soon despite the rumors.

However, TV on The Radio might be a nice addition 🙂

And if the rumors about tomorrow are true - ill bet on either of the bilies

TV on The Radio is probably the only one I want except for two DJs. I think with Amelie Lens being on there, she will get given a similar spot to Charlotte de Whitte from a couple of years back.

7am UK here we come.

3 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

I'm going to guess Green Day, think they'll get the obvious one out of the way early.

Edit: I've only just seen the photo on Facebook confirming tomorrow's announcement (I stand corrected about my point re generating hype). Last year they hid a tiny Foo Fighters logo on someone's shirt in the crowd which no one picked up on. At a cursory glance I can't find anything on this year's but it might be hidden there somewhere...

Look at the tree.. 

green-day-uno-dos-tre-officially-licensed-pum140-small-original-imaean67wgezyf5g.jpeg