Rock Werchter 2025

Archi

Personally I think (my opinion obvs) with fair certainty that Green Day and Olivia Rodrigo will be there headlining

Linkin Park really make sense with the comeback but guess we’ll need to see some more tour dates 

Other names mentioned:

Billie Eilish (I thought was certain but a couple of sources saying she’s not due to always having a break in her schedule)

Pearl Jam, Eminem, Nick Cave, FredAgain.. - all no tour dates yet

I also think the likes of Wet Leg, Wunderhorse, Biffy Clyro, Amyl + the Sniffers and Teddy Swims are likely to appear 

25 minutes ago, sisco said:

Personally I think (my opinion obvs) with fair certainty that Green Day and Olivia Rodrigo will be there headlining

Linkin Park really make sense with the comeback but guess we’ll need to see some more tour dates 

Other names mentioned:

Billie Eilish (I thought was certain but a couple of sources saying she’s not due to always having a break in her schedule)

Pearl Jam, Eminem, Nick Cave, FredAgain.. - all no tour dates yet

I also think the likes of Wet Leg, Wunderhorse, Biffy Clyro, Amyl + the Sniffers and Teddy Swims are likely to appear 

Worst case scenario for me is Green Day, Pearl Jam, Fred and Nick Cave.

If I got Green Day, Olivia, Linkin Park and Eminem that's well worth a trip. I don't want to need to find an alternative more than one night. Generally speaking there hasn't been a Barn headliner the last 3 years that would interest me to even attempted to stick about. I think Nick Cave would be put on a double line.

There seemed to be a consensus 

12 minutes ago, northernangel said:

If I got Green Day, Olivia, Linkin Park and Eminem that's well worth a trip. I don't want to need to find an alternative more than one night. Generally speaking there hasn't been a Barn headliner the last 3 years that would interest me to even attempted to stick about. I think Nick Cave would be put on a double line.

That line up would need some really strong subs or Barn Headliners for me, as the only one that would interest me in Green Day.

Edited by Codhead

21 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Well hoping we start finding out from next week with the wish list shut on Sunday. 

33 minutes ago, sisco said:

Well hoping we start finding out from next week with the wish list shut on Sunday. 

I'm going to stab at Olivia, Linkin Park, Fred and Green Day as the finishing acts on their days.

Eminem has never done it so that's a hopeful one and the official forum suggests PJ will not be around that time. The Cure also out.

9 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I'm going to stab at Olivia, Linkin Park, Fred and Green Day as the finishing acts on their days.

Eminem has never done it so that's a hopeful one and the official forum suggests PJ will not be around that time. The Cure also out.

Was wondering if some of the likes (for the 2nd down/co/-header spots) of KOL, Lorde, Lana, Vampir Weekend would be about