Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Rock Werchter 2025

Archi

5 hours ago, sisco said:

I’d love it, but far too big 

Nah we can do it lol

19 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

As above, Linkin Park who are probably the only headliner missing from the Nova Rock poster today

That's not great in my opinion from Nova Rock, I have been tempted in the past but no chance even with LP added. 

Just now, northernangel said:

That's not great in my opinion from Nova Rock, I have been tempted in the past but no chance even with LP added. 

It's an easy one for me to cross off my list of potentials at least! 

1 minute ago, BenG92 said:

It's an easy one for me to cross off my list of potentials at least! 

Absolutely lad, absolutely. I'm very gunning for Werchter currently. It's probably the festival that caters most for my music these days...it would just help if I was 10 years younger to deal with coming back from Glastonbury Monday and hopping out to Belgium for Werchter Wed. It will be one though ticket and lineup dependent where I'll get going Sunday night.

3 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Absolutely lad, absolutely. I'm very gunning for Werchter currently. It's probably the festival that caters most for my music these days...it would just help if I was 10 years younger to deal with coming back from Glastonbury Monday and hopping out to Belgium for Werchter Wed. It will be one though ticket and lineup dependent where I'll get going Sunday night.

Yeah we're treating RW as the backup to not getting Glasto tickets I think. I'd do both (and die) but my mrs. gets pretty bad pains, doubt she'd be able to do the double. 

Just now, BenG92 said:

Yeah we're treating RW as the backup to not getting Glasto tickets I think. I'd do both (and die) but my mrs. gets pretty bad pains, doubt she'd be able to do the double. 

I don't think I should really but with the names being put about it would be really hard not to. Could be a top line of 4 acts I wouldn't currently choose differently. The only act I'd probably ask for instead is Macca but I'm being greedy lol.

13 minutes ago, MK1 said:

When to expect the first announcement???

Expecting Linkin Park to drop for Rock AM tomorrow which should open the floodgates a bit. Green Day already announced for stuff so I think you'll hear about them for RW first 

2 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Expecting Linkin Park to drop for Rock AM tomorrow which should open the floodgates a bit. Green Day already announced for stuff so I think you'll hear about them for RW first 

what makes u say Linkin Park is tomorrow?

5 minutes ago, just_one said:

what makes u say Linkin Park is tomorrow?

Rock AM/IM are announcing 50 new bands tomorrow, Live Nation are doing Linkin Park's big 2025 festival tour and they run the festival. They're missing a headliner and I think have had to postpone their announcement, probably so LP can be announced elsewhere around the same time. It all lines up pretty well. 

5 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Rock AM/IM are announcing 50 new bands tomorrow, Live Nation are doing Linkin Park's big 2025 festival tour and they run the festival. They're missing a headliner and I think have had to postpone their announcement, probably so LP can be announced elsewhere around the same time. It all lines up pretty well. 

NovaRock is missing one headliner and they announce the last one mid november.... 

2 minutes ago, MK1 said:

NovaRock is missing one headliner and they announce the last one mid november.... 

No idea if LP is Nova Rock but could well be. I don't think Live Nation run Nova Rock though. At the minute Nova looks pretty weak so it's gotta be something decent for the final day, it can't be Green Day, and Foos seem to be on hiatus.