Coach Tickets 2024

Danny T

0630h departure from Brum is pretty smashing. It's been a few years since I did the coach, but I think there's only one or two max. before that.

Return is 0400h on the Monday morning, so a decision will need to be made between: there's nothing spectacular for me after 3am, so I'm cooked; I'll book a separate coach home; I'll blag it a bit later at PGA.

But that's bloody great news!

Ben

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

0630h departure from Brum is pretty smashing. It's been a few years since I did the coach, but I think there's only one or two max. before that.

Return is 0400h on the Monday morning, so a decision will need to be made between: there's nothing spectacular for me after 3am, so I'm cooked; I'll book a separate coach home; I'll blag it a bit later at PGA.

Ben

We did the 4am return to Brum last year and honestly it was great. Had everything waiting in lock ups for us so partied at Lonely Hearts until around 2, half 2 and then set off for the queue

1 minute ago, Joshuwarr said:

We did the 4am return to Brum last year and honestly it was great. Had everything waiting in lock ups for us so partied at Lonely Hearts until around 2, half 2 and then set off for the queue

Absolutely - I've done a 4am pick up from lock-up before and it was quite magical walking up to PGA past Silver Hayes and seeing the festival very gently wind down.

Ben

Thursday Manchester departure at 6am! Pretty chuffed, although no Return slot even though it says Return ticket 🤔 Anyone else had this?

Edited by tj95

21 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

how easy is the blag on return coaches? Accidentally booked 2am return in a blind panic on the m25 on T-day. I won’t be making that coach for sure.

19 minutes ago, tj95 said:

Thursday Manchester departure at 6am! Pretty chuffed, although no Return slot even though it says Return ticket 🤔 Anyone else had this?

Thursday Birmingham 05:45 COACH BAYS ON INGE STREET AT THE SIDE OF BIRMINGHAM HIPPODROME, B5 4TF

Also missing a return time - have asked customer service

9 minutes ago, Trunks1993 said:

how easy is the blag on return coaches? Accidentally booked 2am return in a blind panic on the m25 on T-day. I won’t be making that coach for sure.

I had no issue getting on to an earlier bus than I had specified on my ticket. Might be different if you have missed a coach I supposed but they just want to get everyone off the site ASAP on Monday.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Trunks1993 said:

We got on a later one a few years back. They don’t usually check tickets in my experience 

3 minutes ago, Joey Peeps said:

Some people on Twitter mentioning the same issue with missing return times.

they'll sort it .... for now id imagine most people arent overly bothered .... arrival time  is most important .... is amazing though as they've had a good few months to get the bulk sorted and its not like its a new process 

45 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

you gonna fit in a visit to the meet this year  ? 

26 minutes ago, Trunks1993 said:

Usually pretty chill, I had a Reading Return one year and got a coach back to Manchester fine, have also got earlier coaches before.

4 minutes ago, Long Stanton Spice Museum said:

Taunton

DEP WEDS 15:45

RET MON 09:30

Could be better, could be worse!

Any taunton departures chuck me a dm if you need advice on area ... or need parking 15 mins walk away from departure point 

• Upvote 1

Got our coach times - leaving Liverpool at 11:00 on Wednesday and return 12:00 Mon (first time getting coach). Does anyone know how long it usually takes from Liverpool?

Not sure if this is right topic to ask but.

A friend of mine is selling his ticket to someone else, its a Wednesday coach ticket but the person who wants to buy the ticket can’t go until Thursday. Are coach tickets which aren’t collected on allocated coach time handed back in to the box office on site or must you get on the coach time given to get access to the festival? Thank you 🙏🏼 

Just now, ajwig said:

Got our coach times - leaving Liverpool at 11:00 on Wednesday and return 12:00 Mon (first time getting coach). Does anyone know how long it usually takes from Liverpool?

Ive done 2:30, 4:30 and 07:00 from Liverpool. All take 4 and a half hours or so.

• Upvote 1