PJ Harvey

Fearless_Fish

Thought she looked really good watching from home, and I hope to be able to catch the end of her set after I head over from Sugababes. 

The slot she’s been given this year is far too generous so she’s gonna pull a pretty thin crowd regardless imo, and I don’t see her switching up the setlist too much other than cutting a couple of songs for time. Reckon I’ll be able to pretty comfortably make my way to near the front ready to head further in for LCD. 

Checking yesterday's setlist was pretty much the first thing I did this morning after grabbing a coffee 🙂

As said above if she cuts a couple of the slowest ones it should work out well. I'm a PJ Harvey worshipper and have faith she'll deliver. Would have still preferred another spot for her but I'll be there.

Genuinely, when was the last time someone third down on the Pyramid didn't draw any sort of crowd. Where did all the people go? 

LCD Soundsystem will also be light on numbers. Gonna make for some strange turnouts elsewhere.

But even then the Other Stage only has Anne-Marie on come Peej o'clock.

32 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Genuinely, when was the last time someone third down on the Pyramid didn't draw any sort of crowd. Where did all the people go? 

LCD Soundsystem will also be light on numbers. Gonna make for some strange turnouts elsewhere.

But even then the Other Stage only has Anne-Marie on come Peej o'clock.

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss looked very quiet a couple of years ago when people were presumably at TLC, Idles, Phoebe Bridgers etc who all crossed over with their set. I suspect PJ Harvey won’t be quite as bad as that was but still very quiet, with the same thing of people ending up at Sugababes, Anne-Marie or Dexys.

On 5/15/2024 at 11:14 AM, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

I'd be doubtful, she's not exactly a spectacle kind of performer and she hardly ever plays anything from Stories From The City 😞

(In fact she's only played We Float, my favourite track, once according to Setlist.fm)

We Float is also my favourite of hers I'd be thrilled if she did that live! That chorus is transcendent