Glastonbury 2024 headliner, subs & Sunday legend hurt/heal

FloopFiller

38 minutes ago, Superscally said:

The big news is WE HAVE A SILVER MEDALLIST!

"Goldfishboy! Rwoo! Canwerest! Mcbain! Crazyfool! Clasher! Crumbler! MikeA - can you hear me, MikeA! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!" 

😘😍👌🥰

First loser

53 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

IT'S MINUS MONDAY, no plus voting (please copy to each post so people know

The National 0 (-1)

Fontaines D.C 90 (-10)

Boom.

Recount!!!  4Ass used a minus 11 for the kill, void vote (joking)🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Superscally said:

We take the joy from sadness just like our lads! You can't hurt us now! Happy with third, full on Mr November with second!

Got the tactics wrong … national fans shouldn’t have been taking points off justice initially today … fontaines always biggest threat to a win …. Could have easily taken 1st if the tactics were different 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Got the tactics wrong … national fans shouldn’t have been taking points off justice initially today … fontaines always biggest threat to a win …. Could have easily taken 1st if the tactics were different 

I think the fontaines lead was too big for the national to easily take 1st 

Just now, gazzared said:

I think the fontaines lead was too big for the national to easily take 1st 

The pattern of recent days was that there were enough taking points off justice naturally without the National fans joining .... National would have won it 

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Nah, there was a definite "Get the National" vibe from the Justice crew - the only band that got negatively talked about from one side. If we'd have gone for Fontaines, we'd have been dead in the water and Justice would have won. Besides, I'm happy with Fontaines winning as they were my number 2 choice once IDLES went. My vote was true, as always.

P.s. I also like Justice. The two worst clashes of the weekend for me have all been name checked in this post. 

All just a laugh, innit.

Just now, Superscally said:

Nah, there was a definite "Get the National" vibe from the Justice crew - the only band that got negatively talked about from one side. If we'd have gone for Fontaines, we'd have been dead in the water and Justice would have won. Besides, I'm happy with Fontaines winning as they were my number 2 choice once IDLES went. My vote was true, as always.

P.s. I also like Justice. The two worst clashes of the weekend for me have all been name checked in this post. 

All just a laugh, innit.

🙂 hmmm 

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

The pattern of recent days was that there were enough taking points off justice naturally without the National fans joining .... National would have won it 

It was fun anyway to pass the time, gutted justice and national are clashing 😭

• Upvote 1

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

We didn't have enough points. If we were on 240, it would have been anyone's game. What would have made it tactically super interesting and something that could be done in the future is like a playoffs system. The final four all get reset to 400 points and it's minus only. 

7 minutes ago, gazzared said:

It was fun anyway to pass the time, gutted justice and national are clashing 😭

Oh I'd be so pissed off with that booking. I only really know 2/3 Justice songs but if I was there that would've been good enough to check them out, and putting them on against Coldplay would've been so much more convenient clash as it meant I wouldn't have had to miss The National to see Justice instead.

Edited by charlierc

10 minutes ago, devonhammer said:

That's it. I'm not going now. If anyone's a spitting image of my avatar, they can have my ticket.

See you at the Eden Project for The National next Tuesday.

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

If nothing else, this result proves the festival should be binning off the electronica and booking more guitar acts.

You can't argue with science. 

6 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Oh it finished before I got up. Can't argue with that.

Three 🤣 in a row!

13 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

If nothing else, this result proves the festival should be binning off the electronica and booking more BANG AVERAGE guitar acts.

You can't argue with science. 

Corrected for you 

27 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Oh it finished before I got up. Can't argue with that.

Blimey, you do know it's Monday, don't you? 😅 Can't argue with having today off though. Gorgeous weather!

7 hours ago, Superscally said:

The big news is WE HAVE A SILVER MEDALLIST!

"Goldfishboy! Rwoo! Canwerest! Mcbain! Crazyfool! Clasher! Crumbler! MikeA - can you hear me, MikeA! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!" 

😘😍👌🥰

Well played, Brother!
Congratulations. Hope to see you at the meet-up.