The Very Official eFestivals Meet-Up 🎪

eFestivals

Hi to all you wonderful Glastonbury folk, I’ve been a lurker on here for years, never plucked up the courage to come to a meet up but I’ve decided this is the year! I cannot wait to meet you all I’m so excited. Crazy fool I’ll be looking out for your marvellous pyramid hat. If you see someone who’s a bit away with the fairies lurking round the edges looking a bit shy that’ll be me. Oh and this is the first time I’ve ever ‘joined in the conversation’ 🤭 I think you’re all brilliant, looking forward to meeting lots of like-mindeds in the fields of dreams.❤️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, flump said:

Hi to all you wonderful Glastonbury folk, I’ve been a lurker on here for years, never plucked up the courage to come to a meet up but I’ve decided this is the year! I cannot wait to meet you all I’m so excited. Crazy fool I’ll be looking out for your marvellous pyramid hat. If you see someone who’s a bit away with the fairies lurking round the edges looking a bit shy that’ll be me. Oh and this is the first time I’ve ever ‘joined in the conversation’ 🤭 I think you’re all brilliant, looking forward to meeting lots of like-mindeds in the fields of dreams.❤️

Yay 🙌 welcome to the forum and fantastic you fancy joining us at the meet .. absolutely come find me and I’ll try and endeavour to help you find anyone else that’s there  that you might wish to say hello to . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Yay 🙌 welcome to the forum and fantastic you fancy joining us at the meet .. absolutely come find me and I’ll try and endeavour to help you find anyone else that’s there  that you might wish to say hello to . 

Thank you so much 🙌 I can see lots of previous festivals/personal info in grey type under everyone's posts, where do I fill this in? Can people only see this info once you've signed up? Sorry I'm a proper newbie at this stuff 🤦‍♀️

1 hour ago, flump said:

Thank you so much 🙌 I can see lots of previous festivals/personal info in grey type under everyone's posts, where do I fill this in? Can people only see this info once you've signed up? Sorry I'm a proper newbie at this stuff 🤦‍♀️

so top right click on profile , then three lines if using mobile , account setting , then settings area drop down arrow , then signature , type what you want and then save 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, devonhammer said:

Do we need to do anything, or just fill it in on arrival?

nope ill bring the pens just come find me ... should be there around 7 as ill grab some food first .... meet does start at 6 there will be plenty of others around before that ,,, @Avalon_Fields might be there earlier with his badges ? 

13 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

nope ill bring the pens just come find me ... should be there around 7 as ill grab some food first .... meet does start at 6 there will be plenty of others around before that ,,, @Avalon_Fields might be there earlier with his badges ? 

I should be ok with that 

On 5/30/2024 at 4:54 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

type what you want and then save 

not quite what you want as there's some restrictions (no links, etc) on what can be included in a sig

12 hours ago, Neil said:

not quite what you want as there's some restrictions (no links, etc) on what can be included in a sig

No links is a bit old fashioned these days, when people have x or insta profiles etc. 

58 minutes ago, stuie said:

No links is a bit old fashioned these days, when people have x or insta profiles etc. 

and this place is less interesting when people only want to use it as a self promotion platform and not for discussions.

I’m going to come and say hello and hopefully meet some new friends. 

I suggested a meet up on 6Music years ago which some more committed people organised but Glasto being Glasto and me being me, I’ve never got it together to attend. 
I’ll try and be more organised this year. 

Planning to pop over again this year, like last year it will probably be a flying visit, then big group social anxiety will kick in, meaning I'll only say hello to the few I recognise, and then disappear into the night... 

But I will 'try.' 

• Like 1