The Very Official eFestivals Meet-Up 🎪

eFestivals

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Ok so tomoro my face might be a bit saggy I’ve been in an and e … bells pawsey diagnosis … just a bit self concious so would rather say on here so people understand a bit . See you all tomoro all being well 

Be well @Crazyfool01

my friend had the same a few years ago and is fully recovered…

take care of yourself..

Nice to finally make it to the meet even if it was a flying visit, we always run around the site like excited kids on Wednesday, find it hard to stay put in one place for long!

But thank you to those who said hi and glad to bump into Crazyfool later on our travels.. hope you get well soon x

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Pipine said:

Nice to finally make it to the meet even if it was a flying visit, we always run around the site like excited kids on Wednesday, find it hard to stay put in one place for long!

But thank you to those who said hi and glad to bump into Crazyfool later on our travels.. hope you get well soon x

Great to put a face to the name after many years on efests 🙂 

52 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Don’t forget anyone that got a tshirt to fill your socials and get it shared and win the prize if you can … and thanks to @Sawdusty surfer for getting them delivered to ridge and iggy for sending them 

Who was the one whose voice carried so well shouting about shirts, was that @Sawdusty surfer

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Thank you everyone! Really good to meet up again with both the regulars and some new faces. Apologies I didn’t get a shot of everyone - not even @Crazyfool01 - but I hope this gives a picture of what our meets are like:

IMG_1533.jpeg

Please can we have a higher res version sometime later?  I want the see the whites of their labels as there are many I was too shy to meet/too busy having deep (or shallow) conversations. 

Was a good meetup, though I woke up a bit hungover so appols if I babbled too much nonsense, anxiety gets me carried away 😀 cheers for the t-shirt, it came in super handy on the walk home after i poured curry down the front of the one i was wearing 😀 I will get celeb spotting for some pics 😀