The Very Official eFestivals Meet-Up 🎪

eFestivals

On 6/25/2024 at 8:24 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

Ok so tomoro my face might be a bit saggy I’ve been in an and e … bells pawsey diagnosis … just a bit self concious so would rather say on here so people understand a bit . See you all tomoro all being well 

How are you getting on now Crazyfool, any improvement yet? Hope you get better soon old squirrel... Bit unfortunate to have happened this year of all years, now you are a global megastar

15 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

How are you getting on now Crazyfool, any improvement yet? Hope you get better soon old squirrel... Bit unfortunate to have happened this year of all years, now you are a global megastar

Still there … just glad I didn’t attempt to eat yoghurt on the farm … that’s a f**king challenge and a half to overcome 

3 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Made it on TV at least 3 times during Kenya Grace wearing my lovely eFestivals tshirt that I was given to me at the meet. Thanks @Crazyfool01

Those were from @eFestivals I just helped sort delivery via mine to @Sawdusty surfer who along with @hmv gave out the pile in a more sensible fashion than i were able at the time . 

13 minutes ago, spg said:

Ah you didn't see us, we lurked in the shadows and shade, then slunk off unnoticed to the depths of the unfairground 🤣

It was great to meet you both at the Tuesday night caravan buffet meet 🤣 I just need to meet @Bike_Like_A_Mum for the Wednesday morning caravan breakfast meet and I'll be sorted 🤣

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gazzared said:

It was great to meet you both at the Tuesday night caravan buffet meet 🤣 I just need to meet @Bike_Like_A_Mum for the Wednesday morning caravan breakfast meet and I'll be sorted 🤣

@gazzarednext year it's on for sure! Just add me to your ticket list won't you 👍🏼

• Upvote 1

Lovely photos. I spoke to a lot of people but seeing these photos makes me realise all the people I didn't get to meet as well. Was lovely to chat with so many of you. I didn't take any photos which was awful of me. I promise to do better next year.*

* fingers crossed pending ticket day success.

5 hours ago, prestonmanc said:

Really good to share a drink and a chat with a few friendly faces from here on a glorious evening on the farm! Hope to get the chance to repeat it next year!

I think I bumped into you after Kasabian 👍🏼 I may have also talked to you at the meet 🤣