The Very Official eFestivals Meet-Up 🎪

eFestivals

Better late than never, but now I'm back home and had a chance to get back to reality, just wanted to say what a fun evening this was😀 Thanks to @Avalon_Fields for capturing it so well with some great photos, and to @Crazyfool01 for organising...can confirm, efesters are a good bunch. Just wish I'd had longer to get round and meet everyone.

And to any lurkers out there, do consider stopping by next year...what's the worst that can happen...you might even enjoy it😝(And on that note, a big hello to the lovely young chaps who told me they read here regularly but haven't yet created a login...go on, do it!)

Until next year...

• Upvote 3

On 7/2/2024 at 10:25 PM, gazzared said:

I hope Steve comes back next year... apparently my twin brother was really drunk and made a tit of himself 

Hmm, yes @gazzared’s twin brother did seem to have had a flagon or two by the time I arrived. But if you can’t let your hair down at Glastonbury, when can you?  Had a great time discussing weather and many other random topics with @Bike_Like_A_Mum and the many others, too many to mention, who were there…. was a great turnout.

Looking forward to doing it all again next year…!   🍻 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sheffield Steve said:

Hmm, yes @gazzared’s twin brother did seem to have had a flagon or two by the time I arrived. But if you can’t let your hair down at Glastonbury, when can you?  Had a great time discussing weather and many other random topics with @Bike_Like_A_Mum and the many others, too many to mention, who were there…. was a great turnout.

Google's "Flagon"....hmmmm sounds interesting thanks 🤣👍🏻

IMG_20240707_115102.jpg

On 7/4/2024 at 5:51 PM, gazzared said:

I think I bumped into you after Kasabian 👍🏼 I may have also talked to you at the meet 🤣 

Indeed! Was good to speak to you, and to bump into you again amongst that massive crowd.  You did well to recognise me!

13 minutes ago, prestonmanc said:

Indeed! Was good to speak to you, and to bump into you again amongst that massive crowd.  You did well to recognise me!

I recognised the clashfinder in your hand first 🤣🤣🤣

On 6/25/2024 at 3:11 PM, Quark said:

Have a fantastic fest all who are going.  To anyone still in two minds about the meet I bottled it in 2016, walked past it three times before plucking up the courage and talking to a few people in 2017. The Thursday of 2017 was spent getting shitfaced with @stuartbert two hats @H.M.V @Seldom Seen Kid and @fatyeti24 at @Sawdusty surfer's big table.  By 2019 I was carrying @Beerqueen on my shoulders for a photo op, got lashed in 2022 and finished up 2023 dancing at the bottom of the ribbon tower to a portable speaker with @stuartbert two hats, @Crazyfool01, @circus92 and others I've got too bad a memory to remember. 

It really can be a lot of fun, and you can make some proper good friends 🙂

Very late update. @waltere and I believe @chazwwe made up the 2023 ribbon tower party.  Apologies chaps, memory ain't what it used to be 😂

• Like 1

On 7/6/2024 at 11:02 PM, germanmon said:

Better late than never, but now I'm back home and had a chance to get back to reality, just wanted to say what a fun evening this was😀 Thanks to @Avalon_Fields for capturing it so well with some great photos, and to @Crazyfool01 for organising...can confirm, efesters are a good bunch. Just wish I'd had longer to get round and meet everyone.

And to any lurkers out there, do consider stopping by next year...what's the worst that can happen...you might even enjoy it😝(And on that note, a big hello to the lovely young chaps who told me they read here regularly but haven't yet created a login...go on, do it!)

Until next year...

Pleasure mate 

On 7/7/2024 at 9:06 AM, Sheffield Steve said:

So great to meet a weather celebrity 🤣

See you next year Steve 😊