Slam Dunk 2025

Can see this doing very well.

Although nothing wow for me I’m still tempted for 2 days. Electric Callboy was a surprise, was expecting them to pop up at Download. 

Not considering clashes I’d watch ADTR, Neck Deep, Electric Callboy, Alkaline Trio, Hot Mulligan, The Used, New Found Glory, As It Is, Graphic Nature & Mouth Culture so not a bad start. 

ADTR headliner on Slam Dunk Stage (You Me At Six in 2024)
Neck Deep headliner on Monster Stage (The Interrupters in 2024).
Electric Callboy headliner on GoPro Stage (I Prevail in 2024).

Compared to this year, I wouldn't be surprised. All of these bands have the size to headline. But it would suck to have them all at the same time... Hopefully ADTR and EC will be on the same stage.

Really happy with this announcement! Absolutely buzzing for some of my favourite bands on there and a few that I've not managed to see.

I've booked a nearby campsite with my van. Next we just need to decide whether to bring the kids along or not. They're both over 5, so we'll have to pay full price for them though. However, we're always buggering off to gigs and things without them, it would be nice to take them and they are happy at festivals usually. 

For me it's all about:
The Ataris aka Kris and whoever he has with him this time, haha.
New Found Glory 
The Used
Starting Line
Zebrahead
Alkaline Trio
Less Than Jake.

Bound to be clash city, but happy to check out lots of others. 

Edited by eatingglitter

A Day To Remember 

Alkaline Trio 

Electric Callboy

Neck Deep 

Knuckle Puck (DOING COPACETIC!) 

New Found Glory

Stray From The Path 

Split Chain 

Really like the lineup so far. Might have to consider getting a ticket before it becomes too pricey. 

Been wanting ADTR at Slam Dunk forever. 

20 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Literally just refreshed the right time an 1 super early became available! That was sh*t!

Not a sniff of a super early bird here, but I managed a regular early so not too bad. 

• Upvote 1

We went for the weekend tickets as at £185 it works out just over £90 per day which I think is reasonable for the line up and don't really want to pay £50 less for just 1 day. Going to be clashes and then we can watch a day full of different bands at each site to make it feel like a proper festival. Only struggle was the hangover on the train up to Leeds on the Sunday morning! 

4 hours ago, northernangel said:

What is it with every ticket site becoming a poor show? on dead on the nose for Slam Dunk, into a queue and 10 minutes later theobvious very limited number of super early and early bird gone. As much as it's a great start for me, £135 is above my top end so twickets it is, like everything.

Very naughty of Slam Dunk to do the different waves but immediately put them up to the next tiers. Very similar to the dynamic pricing situation we saw with Oasis. Would've liked to see the £100 pre sale tickets before the line-up to have more than 100 tickets and for the allocation to either be mentioned or say they're going to price it at the cheapest release for the first day/week and then implement the price increase. 

2 minutes ago, foolee said:

Very naughty of Slam Dunk to do the different waves but immediately put them up to the next tiers. Very similar to the dynamic pricing situation we saw with Oasis. Would've liked to see the £100 pre sale tickets before the line-up to have more than 100 tickets and for the allocation to either be mentioned or say they're going to price it at the cheapest release for the first day/week and then implement the price increase. 

Agree with this. It just felt very much like we are going to take all your Oasis feedback, give you the middle finger and do it ourselves anyway.

I think you're being generous on 100, £100 presale myself lol. Obviously I got a ticket purely through refreshing for super early somehow over installment plan but it matters for everyone, not just me. I just already told myself I had a limit vs waiting for twickets which didn't go that well last time lol

22 minutes ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Imagine it would have to be as a secret set as I'd be surprised if they're not headline or bust.

Yeah they would have to have a headline position at least of the rock scene stage, I'm not sure they are quite the size for the Dickies main stage now....ignoring the poor choice of YM@6 last year. I believe both The Offspring and ADTR are bigger sellers.

11 hours ago, Archi said:

Rumors about Good Charlotte playing Southside/Hurricane in Germany 3 weeks after Slam Dunk. Any chance to see them doing a long tour and maybe start it at Slam Dunk?

Assume they’ll be at Download if that’s the case as would think they’re headline level and I think we’ve already got potential stage headliners in ADTR, Electric Callboy, Neck Deep, Hot Mulligan & Less Than Jake or Alkaline Trio. 

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Assume they’ll be at Download if that’s the case as would think they’re headline level and I think we’ve already got potential stage headliners in ADTR, Electric Callboy, Neck Deep, Hot Mulligan & Less Than Jake or Alkaline Trio. 

I would definitely say Alkaline have a chance, please don't be Less Than Jake. To be honest, I've not seen Lees Than Jake play any higher than sub on that ska stage and I just see them on main stage. Alkaline definitely sell better outside of a festival I would say and play the larger venues.

1 hour ago, northernangel said:

I would definitely say Alkaline have a chance, please don't be Less Than Jake. To be honest, I've not seen Lees Than Jake play any higher than sub on that ska stage and I just see them on main stage. Alkaline definitely sell better outside of a festival I would say and play the larger venues.

A couple of years ago, LTJ were 3rd down on the 2nd stage.  Similarly, 2 year before that, so were A3.  I love both of them, but not sure either has done much to warrant a bump up.  Though could just be that they are the biggest of the 'older' bands they can get for that stage.  Really hard picking out the stages this year.