Slam Dunk 2025

I had a go at the stage splits but this is assuming they’ve gone down to 4 stages. 

A Day To Remember

Electric Callboy 

The Used

Stray From The Path

Movements

Dream State

Graphic Nature

Split Chain

Delilah Bon

Neck Deep

New Found Glory

As It Is

The Ataris

The Starting Line

Hit The Lights

Alkaline Trio 

Less Than Jake

Zebrahead 

Hot Mulligan

Knuckle Puck

Mouth Culture

4 hours ago, gary1979666 said:

A couple of years ago, LTJ were 3rd down on the 2nd stage.  Similarly, 2 year before that, so were A3.  I love both of them, but not sure either has done much to warrant a bump up.  Though could just be that they are the biggest of the 'older' bands they can get for that stage.  Really hard picking out the stages this year.

Well Alkaline Trio filled in late for someone closing a stage a couple of years back. Less Than Jake haven't done anything for 20 years lol, having them before NFG makes so much sense not to happen.

21 hours ago, gary1979666 said:

A couple of years ago, LTJ were 3rd down on the 2nd stage.  Similarly, 2 year before that, so were A3.  I love both of them, but not sure either has done much to warrant a bump up.  Though could just be that they are the biggest of the 'older' bands they can get for that stage.  Really hard picking out the stages this year.

The difference was then though they still had the Punkindrublic stage. 

18 hours ago, foolee said:

I had a go at the stage splits but this is assuming they’ve gone down to 4 stages. 

A Day To Remember

Electric Callboy 

The Used

Stray From The Path

Movements

Dream State

Graphic Nature

Split Chain

Delilah Bon

Neck Deep

New Found Glory

As It Is

The Ataris

The Starting Line

Hit The Lights

Alkaline Trio 

Less Than Jake

Zebrahead 

Hot Mulligan

Knuckle Puck

Mouth Culture

That's pits too many of the too options against each other I feel. It turns it from looking like a great lineup to everyone clashing and not so. I'm not sure why they would just use either the 5 stage or 6 stage format from 2023.

14 minutes ago, northernangel said:

That's pits too many of the too options against each other I feel. It turns it from looking like a great lineup to everyone clashing and not so. I'm not sure why they would just use either the 5 stage or 6 stage format from 2023.

As a business they need to cut corners somewhere with rising costs and losing another stage might be the way forward. There was a big issue with sound clash in south with the ska stage and the key club, the north had a similar thing with the key club and heavier stage. Might just be an idea to get rid of the key club and spread those bands out across the lineup or make the key club stage 2 stages in the tent, back to back again (so could still have 5 stages this way). 3 outdoor and the tent with 2 stages. Could work. 

6 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

That lineup doesn't strike me as one from a festival desperate to cut corners.

Not saying they’re trying too but they’ve gone big on band bookings and it all adds up and they’ve slowly dropped stages over the years so something has to give eventually but I guess letting ADTR do 2 Brixton shows would’ve saved them some money and the high ticket price would potentially allow them to not drop anymore stages. I wouldn’t be against it because the sound clash was so bad last year with the key club stage.