Bearded Theory 2025

17 minutes ago, gorfield said:

Hi all, I want to try this festival next year and I'm just wondering if tents are allowed to camp on a pitch with a camper on like at other festivals. 

Thanks

CV pitches are 7x6 metres, as long as everything fits in that space it is fine.

On 6/5/2024 at 7:08 PM, Kurosagi said:

Would it *really* be too soon to have them back at BT? I'd bloody love it.

It was honestly one of the best days of my life the last time they played...not only did we catch them soundchecking the whole of 'Do You Realize?!' I bumped into Wayne Coyne later and shook his hand. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Was away this morning so didn't have chance to try for early birds but just had a look and am confused by the Wednesday charging, is the £10 Wednesday campervan charge just for those with hookups (to cover the extra electric) or do all early arrival campervans have to pay it? If so and with the increase to £30 for Wednesday I probably will wait til Thursday (assuming we go) will wait for the lineup now before committing.

Booked tickets this morning, only just getting over this years, bloody loved it though

I'd love to see Paul Heaton Beautiful South, sing along would be wonderful

Pet Shop Boys (just for you @Gnomicide)

The Saw Doctors

The Offspring

Mary Wallopers

Kneecap

Evil Blizzard

but im there whoever they get, they always hook me up

Edited by Perks

1 hour ago, Perks said:

Booked tickets this morning, only just getting over this years, bloody loved it though

I'd love to see Paul Heaton Beautiful South, sing along would be wonderful

Pet Shop Boys (just for you @Gnomicide)

The Saw Doctors

The Offspring

Mary Wallopers

Kneecap

Evil Blizzard

but im there whoever they get, they always hook me up

*shudders

6 hours ago, gorfield said:

Hi all, I want to try this festival next year and I'm just wondering if tents are allowed to camp on a pitch with a camper on like at other festivals. 

Thanks

yes, the pitch is 6m x 7m so as long as you fit in that footprint

Somehow grabbed price freeze tickets - balances out after I missed early birds last year I guess. Not committed to Wednesday yet, so will play that by ear. Really need something to look forward to. We had a great time this year but had various personal stuff hanging over us that was hard to shake, so it'd be nice to have a do-over.

3 hours ago, gizmoman said:

Was away this morning so didn't have chance to try for early birds but just had a look and am confused by the Wednesday charging, is the £10 Wednesday campervan charge just for those with hookups (to cover the extra electric) or do all early arrival campervans have to pay it? If so and with the increase to £30 for Wednesday I probably will wait til Thursday (assuming we go) will wait for the lineup now before committing.

We read it as an extra day for a hookup and just added Weds tickets and 1 campervan without hookup

Yeah, snooze you lose in this game, wasn't able to book them until now and so had to pay 3rd release prices. Oh well.

Crossing my fingers that BT25 will be a dry and sunny party after this year's shenanigans!

(And that against all odds and perceived wisdom that Flaming Lips are invited back because they're so awesome)

5 hours ago, lazyred said:

We read it as an extra day for a hookup and just added Weds tickets and 1 campervan without hookup

It can be read both ways, just found the info though,

https://beardedtheory.co.uk/about/ticket-information/

"If you are bringing any Live-In Vehicle to the festival on the Wednesday, you will need to purchase a £10 vehicle pass. Wednesday car parking is included in the Weekend Car Parking ticket."

So it is for ANY live in vehicle, you will need to spend another £11! It makes some sense, they have to do an extra days servicing of the toilets etc. and have staff on site, still it's quite an increase on this years flat £20 fee per head. Maybe they will have additional acts on Wednesday to justify it. I've missed out on the early discounts so I'll wait til nearer the time now and see how things are.

Full Weds info

https://beardedtheory.co.uk/about/faqs/wednesday/

Edited by gizmoman
added link
  • Thanks 1

I was hitting f5 at seconds to 10 and still couldn't get this year's price tickets but did get super early birds. 

Think next year will be my 8th . This year was my first muddy one so that's good odds!

Pound for pound best festival and definitely friendliest.