Bearded Theory 2025

19 minutes ago, onemoresolo said:

Interesting in the FAQs it says Convoy Cabaret will be open on Wednesday too. Think everything was on Woodland this year before the weather hit.

It was to be open with house DJ's later but obviously that all had to be changed.

• Like 1

Convoy was meant to be open the Wednesday too, with just house DJ's on. Then everything got swapped over to there from the Woodlands.

19 hours ago, gizmoman said:

It can be read both ways, just found the info though,

https://beardedtheory.co.uk/about/ticket-information/

"If you are bringing any Live-In Vehicle to the festival on the Wednesday, you will need to purchase a £10 vehicle pass. Wednesday car parking is included in the Weekend Car Parking ticket."

So it is for ANY live in vehicle, you will need to spend another £11! It makes some sense, they have to do an extra days servicing of the toilets etc. and have staff on site, still it's quite an increase on this years flat £20 fee per head. Maybe they will have additional acts on Wednesday to justify it. I've missed out on the early discounts so I'll wait til nearer the time now and see how things are.

Full Weds info

https://beardedtheory.co.uk/about/faqs/wednesday/

Thanks, you're right. We'll need the extra Weds campervan ticket

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

It feels odd to arrive at September and not be talking about the forthcoming ticket sale!!

Let's hope the first lineup drop comes sooner as well cos the end of November feels a long long way off.

I predict it will come in October.

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I hope that is right - something good to read through and music to listen to whilst those October storms blow.

I hear @Chrisp1986 is already on site before those storms just making sure there are more hills this year to make up for the disappointment of the flatness this year.