Bearded Theory 2025

14 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Do they do day tickets?

A Fruday ticket if Iggy played could be an option on the way up to Leeds if Nova Twins were the day day.

From what I've seen, no BT headliners play Glastonbury too

They've only done day tickets once, a year I don't think it sold particularly well. I don't thinks there's much chance of it happening again.

5 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

They've only done day tickets once, a year I don't think it sold particularly well. I don't thinks there's much chance of it happening again.

Probably given all 3 of 204 price release, super early bird and early bird weekend are sold. It's outrageously expensive to be honest now I've seen for what it is so.

Personally I think festivals are a bargain.

I see around 30 bands at a festival and if you say it is £300 that's just a tenner  a band and that takes no account of camping which costs £20 a night upwards in campsites.

We are going to 2 gigs in December in Cardiff over 2 nights and are staying ina  cheap self catering - total cost for 2 is almost as much as BT for 2.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Personally I think festivals are a bargain.

I see around 30 bands at a festival and if you say it is £300 that's just a tenner  a band and that takes no account of camping which costs £20 a night upwards in campsites.

We are going to 2 gigs in December in Cardiff over 2 nights and are staying ina  cheap self catering - total cost for 2 is almost as much as BT for 2.

Yeah, even at the current (and highest) tier, Bearded is £251.45 inc all fees which in the current market seems pretty reasonable. I know there's festivals that do charge less (in the case of Truck and Y Not, substantially less), but none of those are as appealing to me as Bearded, either in terms of lineup or in terms of the freedom of being able to bring in alcohol and take it where you want. There's also a lot of festivals that charge substantially more.

• Upvote 1

I guess to each his own, but it is difficult to see 30 full sets. Last year there were about 10 bands I wanted to see (all small), and I figured out that seeing all of them individually (~20 pounds) - with twice the number of songs - would be a better option than the weekend ticket. I'm local and can't take the Friday off due to teaching - so every year it is a bit disappointing there is no day ticket, but I'm happy for those who are more in festival mode than myself.