Bearded Theory 2025

2 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

10am has been and gone with no announcement so a day of constantly checking my phone for updates beckons.

It's entirely possible that "line-up news" means something relatively unexciting like a date, rather than a full slate of names?

16 minutes ago, incident said:

It's entirely possible that "line-up news" means something relatively unexciting like a date, rather than a full slate of names?

It is but I think we'll get something. Hoping they haven't gone back to 7pm emails.

44 minutes ago, incident said:

It won't be the full line up but from the last post definitely expecting will be some names. Might just be some of the Thursday (or even Wednesday). Hopefully a bit more than that. 

16 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

It won't be the full line up but from the last post definitely expecting will be some names. Might just be some of the Thursday (or even Wednesday). Hopefully a bit more than that. 

Ah yeah, the Wednesday lineup as a teaser / push to sell early entry tickets would make a lot of sense.

For me it feels a bit early for something substantial, but we'll see.

Nice. My guess is Iggy and the Manics will be main stage headliners, with Sisters and Leftfield headlining the tent? Not sure if Yard Act are quite big enough to headline either stage, so I reckon there’s at least one big(gish) name to come pleasebehawkwind pleasebehawkwind pleasebehawkwind

5 minutes ago, riverwise said:

Nice. My guess is Iggy and the Manics will be main stage headliners, with Sisters and Leftfield headlining the tent? Not sure if Yard Act are quite big enough to headline either stage, so I reckon there’s at least one big(gish) name to come pleasebehawkwind pleasebehawkwind pleasebehawkwind

I think Yard Act will headline Meadow.

Well happy with this announcement. It's a brilliant festival anyway but that first poster is class. I also think Yard Act will headline Meadow so we're waiting for another pallet headliner I reckon. Wonder where Mary Wallopers will play? My first thought was Woodland headliner but no chance as the crowd will be too big and wild. 

31 minutes ago, Dales said:

Never been before but this lineup could tempt me.

There is loads more to be announced along the same lines.

It's a brilliant festival...amazing crowd and atmosphere and relatively small site. Although there are lots of bars and food stalls you can also take your own food and drink in the arena.