Can I enter the campervan field for the first time from inside the festival?

GSC

Hey! This year I am planning to stay in a mate's campervan however I will be arriving a day later (Weds) than him as I have a coach ticket.

Does anyone know if I am okay to enter Glasto through the normal coach entrance and head over the campervan field from inside the festival?

I know there are usually wristbands issued to allow campervan folks to get back into the field so I'm not sure if I'll be allowed in if I turn up without a wristband.

Any advice would be appreciated, cheers!

You will be asked to show your ticket and be given a pass out voucher at gate c than you can go to campervan fields, be sure to keep hold of pass out voucher as you will need it to be let back into the festival 

• Thanks 1

Make sure that your friends take your gear in their van/vehicle…

The bus station to the East CV fields is just about the longest walk you can do at Glastonbury… travel light.

The assumption being that your friends are in CV East and not in Bath & West ? (which is a whole different kettle of fish)

• Thanks 1