***Someone else's tickets sent to our address***

Lushroom

5 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

Are you, or do you know Phoebe Campbell-Black?

Your ticket has been sent to our house, want to get it to you ASAP.

If you know Phoebe, please put her in contact!

I contacted SeeTickets when I received someone else's ticket with mine 🙂

2 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

I contacted SeeTickets when I received someone else's ticket with mine 🙂

It didn't come with ours, it's addressed to her name but our address. We haven't actually opened it, but we're pretty certain it's a glastonbury ticket. Did seetickets sort it for you?

Just now, IFinallyGotATicket said:

I just checked the Facebook glasto pages and that name doesn't show up either 

I've messaged someone on Facebook with a matching name, but not heard back yet. Just want to spread the word as I know I'd be freaking out if it was me!

4 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

It didn't come with ours, it's addressed to her name but our address. We haven't actually opened it, but we're pretty certain it's a glastonbury ticket. Did seetickets sort it for you?

I can't remember what the outcome was, it was years ago! 

I’m waiting for what is hopefully my ticket today. But I got the tracking information for an address 150 miles away from my house. The missed delivery card has got my surname on but it looks like see have made a few mistakes so far this year. I’m just really hoping it’s my ticket that comes to stop me worrying 

2 minutes ago, deepkittycaz said:

Looks like the same person, just one account is defunct.

I've messaged the active seeming one, and asked the Glasto Thingy to spread the word on twitter. Fingers crossed someone knows her.

Way back in 2008 a mate of mines ticket turned up with someone else’s in the envelope as well.

It was really close to the festival (like 3-4 days beforehand) so he was asked to bring the ticket that wasn’t his to the on-site box office and see tickets would contact that person to tell them to collect it there. 

35 minutes ago, Greased-Up Deaf Guy said:

No but worth giving her a message on this one maybe

Screenshot_20240601_123847_Facebook.jpg

Found this same person on LinkedIn. She hasn't worked in that bar in 6 years so might be worth reaching out on LinkedIn too. She's the only one by that name on the platform helpfully.

Just thinking if you messaged me on either of them I would likely see it next year so a multi-prong approach is best.

40 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

I've messaged the active seeming one, and asked the Glasto Thingy to spread the word on twitter. Fingers crossed someone knows her.

Are you going to Glastonbury yourself? It might be a different name on the ticket inside.

59 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

Have you moved in to your house recently? If not that's pretty random for someone to have their ticket sent to your address. Hopefully you can make contact and get it sorted.

1 hour ago, Lushroom said:

Are you, or do you know Phoebe Campbell-Black?

Your ticket has been sent to our house, want to get it to you ASAP.

If you know Phoebe, please put her in contact!20240601_121132.thumb.jpg.2de17045952d98b2b09362d64b5b7bbf.jpg

If you’ve got the picture and it looks the same as the one from Facebook then you know you’ve got the right person!