Justice

Mich1268

They are currently edging The National to be my Sunday headliner but I expect The National to pull in a decent crowd on Other and SZA as Pyramid closer should get good footfall. 

Justice will be very popular of course but I feel they’ve got a good spread across the top three. 

nah im going for justice being rammed. i dont know about you but sza and the national (like them both) are not the vibe i want to end my festival with man. just that alone makes me think most ppl will give justice a punt to see if they like it. imagine it being very busy early on. who knows if people will stick around like. 

Well, I seem to have three headliner's on the Friday night on main stages I want to see and then that is it. 

Justice deffo preferable for Sunday. Will be cracking 

Both SZA and The National will draw alright crowds but doubt either will fill their respective fields so expect Justice to be pretty busy yeah, although not sure if it’ll be to a stupid level. Best advice is to get there for Nia on before the hoards start heading over from the other stages. 

9 hours ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

I expect The National to pull in a decent crowd on Other and SZA as Pyramid closer should get good footfall.

Incredible use of language. The National will "pull a crowd", whereas SZA will only pick up passing trade.

In 2017 I thought people were nuts for suggesting Justice should be on Other, but now I think they should’ve been given the shot. Stage setup they’ve had at Coachella and Primavera is a spectacle made for a huge stage like that and the word of mouth from those shows seems to be spreading and guaranteeing more people will be at their set this year. Think they would’ve nailed it.

Yep, been saying since the first poster came out, it should be:

Friday Pyramid sub: Disclosure

Saturday Other headliner: Justice

Sunday West Holts headliner: LCD Soundsystem

Would be so much better for all involved!

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, kalifire said:

Justice vs London Grammar is one of my big clashes. Both will be special on their own way. At the moment, LG are just edging it.

Same for us,  have missed LG previously due to clashes, hopefully not this time. 

As I am working behind the bar I may only see 1-2 headliners all weekend. Considering Justice but having enjoyed them on 2017 not sure they would top it. Will probably try and catch a bit of the coachella (or primavera) set if I can first. Any recommended links for it? 

10 hours ago, Mich1268 said:

Just watched the coechella set. It was insane! How is it not gonna be mad rammed . But I really wanna see them

Edited by DJL

I think Justice would win the battle of the Sunday headliners for me, but Nia Archives is not my cup of tea at all and if I've got to get there in time for her set that might push me elsewhere, particularly with Romy and Ghetts in the same slot on other stages. 

4 hours ago, smogo said:

Incredible use of language. The National will "pull a crowd", whereas SZA will only pick up passing trade.

I don’t think I mentioned passing trade. My point was that the Pyramid itself is a draw and that will help bolster SZA’s numbers. I expect she’ll do quite well. 

I expect SZA will start with a decent crowd and will thin out significantly by the end. Her music isn’t exactly high energy or full of frills so I think a lot of people might leave in favour of something a bit more lively, I.e. attempt to cram in to the field for Justice.

3 hours ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

I don’t think I mentioned passing trade. My point was that the Pyramid itself is a draw and that will help bolster SZA’s numbers. I expect she’ll do quite well. 

Yea, the “picnic blanket posse” are stuck there. Personally I’ll be at Nia and Justice.

11 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Was there last time they did West Holts and it's one of my favourite sets.

Buzzing to do it all again this year

With you there, last time was incredible 

6 hours ago, Looother said:

I think Justice would win the battle of the Sunday headliners for me, but Nia Archives is not my cup of tea at all and if I've got to get there in time for her set that might push me elsewhere, particularly with Romy and Ghetts in the same slot on other stages. 

Surely arriving as her set finishes will be fine? That’s my plan anyway. Is there any realistic chance of it getting closed due to capacity?

9 minutes ago, gblock said:

Surely arriving as her set finishes will be fine? That’s my plan anyway. Is there any realistic chance of it getting closed due to capacity?

You’ll be absolutely fine getting there when Nia ends, no way they’ll be closing the field off. 

It’ll be busy for sure, but not that busy. 

• Thanks 1