Primavera Sound 2025

Flaming Lips have announced more Yoshimi... dates, but they're in Germany and Denmark on June 4,5&8 so theyre surely a little unlikely, albeit not ruled out. 

An unusual route to take if they do go Cologne and Berlin to Barcelona to Copenhagen in four days. 😂

Edited by ConfidenceMan

54 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Flaming Lips have announced more Yoshimi... dates, but they're in Germany and Denmark on June 4,5&8 so theyre surely a little unlikely, albeit not ruled out. 

An unusual route to take if they do go Cologne and Berlin to Barcelona to Copenhagen in four days. 😂

I agree, but they have either Friday or Saturday to take a day off inbetween. Weir routing but nothing that hasn't happened.

2 hours ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Also, they started playing those shows last spring so it will be more than two years by the time the festival comes.. would not be very Primavera

• Upvote 1

topic probably came up several times but I try anyway. If I am a loyal and 100% happy primavera customer should I try for Glasto for the sake of a change? 
It seems to me that primavera is way better in term of program but glasto sets could feel more like witnessing history in the making for some bands (huge headliners or someone like Idles this year, for example). Camping and weather would be a downside. Is it worth it? is there someone here who would advise to at least try glasto once? 
Investing 1000 pounds for coldplay and dua lipa would have made me pissed though

41 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

Also. First time considering vip. Does it include free drink spots? 

No not this year. However the bar at one of the VIP stands was giving away beer for free, idk why but they weren't charging me. Maybe it was a mistake

I was fortunate that I got a VIP ticket from a colleague because she couldn't attend, but on balance I would actually say it was worth it. I see a lot of people saying VIP is not worth the money, however I am "older" (I don't see late 30s as older but hey) and have a long term back injury so it can be hard to stand for 8+ hours. Being able to sit and chill away from the crowd was very welcome. There was also a few occasions I didn't really want to see any specific band so would hang out at the VIP bit at Mordor or in front of Amazon and take it easy with a drink or two until the next set. If you want to save your money then I wouldn't buy VIP but if it's not a major consideration then yes why not

I have just bought an early bird ticket for Primavera 2025 on the understanding that most of the following will appear: Talking Heads, Travis Scott, Missy Elliott, Patti Smith, Kali Uchis, C Tangana, Mabe Fratti, Vince Staples, Lil Yachty, Sampha, Tems, Mon Laferte, Shaboozey, Frank Ocean, Tom Waits and Pere Ubu. I do not like to be disappointed, Mr Gabi and booking team.

5 hours ago, Etaish said:

On my Access Ticket app I am only seeing Primavera Pro tickets and not regular or VIP. I've reinstalled the app to no avail. Anyone having similar issue?

I got that to begin with on Access ticket but then messed around a bit and you get to a page where you can copy the discount code and then get sent to the Fever website where you actually buy the tickets.