Primavera Sound 2025

10 minutes ago, Marty76 said:

Tickets for both Primavera and BKS 25 already secured, cant wait for next summer...

Really hoping FKA Twigs will perform next year, still my most anticipated act to see at least once.

It feels more promising for twigs next year, she's posting more on her socials now already 

• Thanks 1

Hi Forum, I always keep an eye on this forum because I've always said I would love to go to Primavera one day. Anyways, I've realised a wedding I am at in Barca next year falls on the 7th and I'll be in and around Barca in the run up when Primavera is on. 

I was just wondering, do they do day tickets? I think I'll probably go for the Thursday night just to see what Primavera is like and tick it off the list. 

35 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Hi Forum, I always keep an eye on this forum because I've always said I would love to go to Primavera one day. Anyways, I've realised a wedding I am at in Barca next year falls on the 7th and I'll be in and around Barca in the run up when Primavera is on. 

I was just wondering, do they do day tickets? I think I'll probably go for the Thursday night just to see what Primavera is like and tick it off the list. 

Yes day tickets are a thing 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

Weddings are over rated.

Sack it off and just go to Primmy for the 3 days.

• Upvote 1

Got my earlybird too. This time I'm going to arrive on Wednesday, hotel is booked for Wednesday to Sunday. Usually I would fly home on Monday but I'm going to stay book an apartment and stay in Barcelona from Sunday to Wednesday or Thursday. Always feel rushed going home on Monday so taking more time to chill after the festival this time 

23 hours ago, katyaz said:

Got my earlybird too. This time I'm going to arrive on Wednesday, hotel is booked for Wednesday to Sunday. Usually I would fly home on Monday but I'm going to stay book an apartment and stay in Barcelona from Sunday to Wednesday or Thursday. Always feel rushed going home on Monday so taking more time to chill after the festival this time 

Thats what I did this year. Took an extra day or two to potter around....youve already paid for the flights...may as well enjoy the city without having to get down to Parc Del Forum  every night.

First answers that came to my mind:

headliner - Sia

local artist - Berlin Manson

never seen - Jeff Rosenstock

latest obession - Glass Animals

dancing til morning - Danny L Harle

legend - No Doubt

I have also a second profile on PS website so I'm going to think a little bit more before I put in my second selection.

Childish Gambino (new album this morning - love it!)

Fontaines DC

Denzel Curry (also new album this morning - haven't listened yet)

Danny Brown

The Chemical Brothers

NIN

I didn't bother putting Radiohead, LCD Soundsystem, MA, Portishead etc. because I figure if any of those are available PS will always be in for them regardless - although maybe NIN fit that category as well!

56 minutes ago, UsernameHere said:

Childish Gambino (new album this morning - love it!)

Fontaines DC

Denzel Curry (also new album this morning - haven't listened yet)

Danny Brown

The Chemical Brothers

NIN

I didn't bother putting Radiohead, LCD Soundsystem, MA, Portishead etc. because I figure if any of those are available PS will always be in for them regardless - although maybe NIN fit that category as well!

MA and LCD Soundsystem? Not this year

2 hours ago, Fabrizzo said:

MA and LCD Soundsystem? Not this year

I have to think they did at least reach out but for whatever reason didn't come to an agreement. I did think they were strange omissions though but I suppose they always miss out on a couple.