Primavera Sound 2025

18 hours ago, burnleynotbarcelona said:

My least favourite of the pre-release tracks. Still a bit of an earworm though, I suspect. Not least when 6Music start playing it to death.

Yeah this one is a bit boring for me athough still catchy. Tbf Favourite grew on me a lot so maybe this will too.

19 hours ago, DDave said:

Thee O Sees have announced some June 2025 UK dates 

Always thought it was very weird they didn't play last year, since they were touring Europe around Primavera

Edited by Boss89

14 hours ago, chilirocker said:

New NIN music coming out next year…

https://x.com/nineinchnails/status/1822133704510029989?s=46

They probably need to tour and headline Primavera first to warm up and find inspiration…

Really hope so. 

It's credited as NIN and not Trent and Atticus so surely... Allow me to be deluded for a minute anyway 

I think it's reworked NIN material as per the trailer that used something I can never used piano chords in the background. And also the NIN social media post quoted head like a hole. Could be pretty hate machine music reworked so no new album.

https://twitter.com/FRESHTrailers_/status/1822288648668143745?t=TUHgY9_2NbR4bKr3sX9tCg&s=19

6 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

I think it's reworked NIN material as per the trailer that used something I can never used piano chords in the background. And also the NIN social media post quoted head like a hole. Could be pretty hate machine music reworked so no new album.

https://twitter.com/FRESHTrailers_/status/1822288648668143745?t=TUHgY9_2NbR4bKr3sX9tCg&s=19

They’re still a year out from delivery probably, so it’ll be still formative, don’t think they would have announced NIN if it was just a reworking. I think it’ll be like a Daft Punk situation but maybe they have reworked some of their songs with an orchestra or something. Either way if it is a rework, could be pretty cool to try out on the road and create some hype, same if it’s new music. Having a soundtrack album for an anticipated film is probably the most exposure they would have got for years, so they might want to take advantage of it with a tour and interviews. The year of NIN. 

• Upvote 1

Chappell Roan skipped Spain in their Euro Tour and she’s a pretty big name now, can see her easily next year as one of the big names. Bad Bunny also rumoured to play Europe, he haven’t been in Europe since before corona and I think he lost a bit of popularity so could see him at Primavera. Twigs and Clairo will be there for sure. Maybe A$AP Rocky with the new album? Nick Cave also seems a possibility. Don’t think Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo and Karol G will come. Sabrina Carpenter to take Lana spot? Fred Again and LCD Soundsystem very probable also.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, festivalguy97 said:

Chappell Roan skipped Spain in their Euro Tour and she’s a pretty big name now, can see her easily next year as one of the big names. Bad Bunny also rumoured to play Europe, he haven’t been in Europe since before corona and I think he lost a bit of popularity so could see him at Primavera. Twigs and Clairo will be there for sure. Maybe A$AP Rocky with the new album? Nick Cave also seems a possibility. Don’t think Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo and Karol G will come. Sabrina Carpenter to take Lana spot? Fred Again and LCD Soundsystem very probable also.

Twigs again. Wonder if she'll actually turn up. Don't think Sabrina would be booked, she's not critically acclaimed in the same sense Lana was. Also nowhere near the size. She'll do Mad Cool hopefully instead so primavera can book more interesting acts.

• Upvote 1

I'd be surprised if they book Sabrina too. I would say Chappel Roan over Sabrina. I'm not sure of her longevity tbh

Also Bad Bunny is an interesting one, yes he was on the original lineup for 2020 but I feel like his moment has kinda moved on, his last album wasn't great (imo). I could see them booking Rauw Alejandro for the main Latin artist

I'm certain A$AP will be there

The Blood Brothers are doing a US reunion tour, no EU dates so I wonder if they'll go left field and book them. 3am Plenitude slot or something

4 hours ago, katyaz said:

I'd be surprised if they book Sabrina too. I would say Chappel Roan over Sabrina. I'm not sure of her longevity tbh

Also Bad Bunny is an interesting one, yes he was on the original lineup for 2020 but I feel like his moment has kinda moved on, his last album wasn't great (imo). I could see them booking Rauw Alejandro for the main Latin artist

I'm certain A$AP will be there

The Blood Brothers are doing a US reunion tour, no EU dates so I wonder if they'll go left field and book them. 3am Plenitude slot or something

Hope that Primavera ignores all that latin trap stuff, that fad has sailed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

26 minutes ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Pains of being pure of heart announcement of shows in Portugal, Spain next year, 15 anniversary of debut album. 

The said don't know if any more shows will be done.

Playing Barcelona as part of this and also not promoted by primavera. Don't think they'll be there.

Well my concerns about the new Fontaines album turned out to be unnecessary after not being crazy about the last 2 singles of the rollout.

I won't say too much in case people haven't listened but I really like it and enjoy the singles more as part of the overall flow of the album.

6 hours ago, UsernameHere said:

Well my concerns about the new Fontaines album turned out to be unnecessary after not being crazy about the last 2 singles of the rollout.

I won't say too much in case people haven't listened but I really like it and enjoy the singles more as part of the overall flow of the album.

Its quality. Get them booked Gabi.

• Like 1