Headliners candidates
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
FKA Twigs

🔥🔥🔥🔥
Chappell Roan, Lorde, The Cure ⬆️

🔥🔥🔥
Nick Cave, Nine Inch Nails ⬆️, Bon Iver 🆕
🔥🔥
The XX, Tyler, The Creator, A$AP Rocky, Kali Uchis, Tame Impala ⬇️, Olivia Rodrigo 🆕
🔥
Radiohead, Childish Gambino, Sabrina Carpenter, Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, Portishead, R.E.M., Dua Lipa 🆕 (understood both p.o.v. but imho is more unlikely)
🛇 (Unlikely)
Oasis, Billie Eilish

Other possible acts:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Jamie XX, Fontaines D.C., Idles
🔥🔥🔥🔥
MJ Lenderman, Cassandra Jenkins, Kim Petras, Clairo, Caribou, The Hard Quartet, Alan sparhawk, Cindy Lee, Amaia
🔥🔥🔥
Floating Points, Artemas, Waxahatchee ⬆️, Rachel Chinouriri, The Jesus Lizard, Japandroids, Maruja, Friko, Carolina Durante, Hinds, Geordie Greep ⬆️, Refused 🆕
🔥🔥
Mura Masa, Yaya Bey, Gouge Away, Newdad, illuminati hotties, Mabe Fratti, Still House Plants, Joana serrat, Fermin Muguruza, Playero, Maria Escarmiento, Ciutat, Amore, Barry B, TV on The Radio 🆕
🔥
Beach House, Phoebe Bridgers, Denzel Curry, Haim
🛇 (Unlikely)
Interpol, The Flaming Lips, The Get Up Kids ⬇️, Supergrass ⬇️

Well crafted list.

Amusing though that the most reliable bet is someone who has

flaked twice in a row. 

9 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Well crafted list.

Amusing though that the most reliable bet is someone who has

flaked twice in a row. 

Yeah it is, however this time with an album on the way it feels more likely than ever. And the festival have said as such that she'd be on the 2025 line up.

29 minutes ago, LMDS said:

Updated predictions!
Headliners candidates
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
FKA Twigs

🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥
The XX, Tyler, The Creator, A$AP Rocky, Kali Uchis, Tame Impala ⬇️, Olivia Rodrigo 🆕
🔥
Radiohead, Childish Gambino, Sabrina Carpenter, Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, Portishead, R.E.M., Dua Lipa 🆕 (understood both p.o.v. but imho is more unlikely)
🛇 (Unlikely)
Oasis, Billie Eilish

Other possible acts:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥
MJ Lenderman, Cassandra Jenkins, Kim Petras, Clairo, Caribou, The Hard Quartet, Alan sparhawk, Cindy Lee, Amaia
🔥🔥🔥
Floating Points, Artemas, Waxahatchee ⬆️, Rachel Chinouriri, The Jesus Lizard, Japandroids, Maruja, Friko, Carolina Durante, Hinds, Geordie Greep ⬆️, Refused 🆕
🔥🔥
Mura Masa, Yaya Bey, Gouge Away, Newdad, illuminati hotties, Mabe Fratti, Still House Plants, Joana serrat, Fermin Muguruza, Playero, Maria Escarmiento, Ciutat, Amore, Barry B, TV on The Radio 🆕
🔥
🛇 (Unlikely)

I'm dying to know how R.E.M. made their way into the list... not that I'm complaining, would be amazing, but when was the last sign of life from them?

and on other note, I think both Mercury Rev (new album last week) and Bright Eyes (new album coming soon) are possible

42 minutes ago, LMDS said:

Updated predictions!
Headliners candidates
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
FKA Twigs

🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥
🔥
🛇 (Unlikely)
Oasis, Billie Eilish

Other possible acts:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥
🔥
🛇 (Unlikely)

I think Soccer Mommy can be added to the unlikely list. She has a headline show in Barcelona at the end of april.

10 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

I'm dying to know how R.E.M. made their way into the list... not that I'm complaining, would be amazing, but when was the last sign of life from them?

and on other note, I think both Mercury Rev (new album last week) and Bright Eyes (new album coming soon) are possible

R.E.M. are completely unlikely and there are no signs of life from them at all. The only reason they're on the list is because they're one of Gabi's favourite bands and once said that if he ever has the chance of bringing them, he'll do it  xD

46 minutes ago, LMDS said:

R.E.M. are completely unlikely and there are no signs of life from them at all. The only reason they're on the list is because they're one of Gabi's favourite bands and once said that if he ever has the chance of bringing them, he'll do it  xD

Yes, extremely unlikely but wouldn't say no signs of life at all. I mean, they literally played together for the first time in 15 years in June!

Just now, Fnmentaluk said:

Mogwai, busy on socials last week, on radio 6 tomorrow morning, new tune I'm assuming, new album to follow, 

Must be right up there for appearances at primavera.

touring in Europe in February apparently, think it'll be announced tomorrow with the album. Will be interesting to see if they come back for Primavera

4 hours ago, LMDS said:

Updated predictions!
Headliners candidates
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
FKA Twigs

🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥
🔥
🛇 (Unlikely)
Oasis, Billie Eilish

Other possible acts:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥
🔥
🛇 (Unlikely)

What's the case for Tame Impala? Have I missed something? 

17 hours ago, Kusy said:

What's the case for Tame Impala? Have I missed something? 

Their prediction was basically a joke about them coming exactly every 3 years: 2013-2016-2019-2022-2025?

But yes, if they release something new as it was expected, there are some chances giving their relationship, and of course Pond would come with them, as always xD

2 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

I believe the Mogwai 2025 European dates are being announced today. A lack of a Spanish date might indicate Primavera (last played in 2022).

No Spanish date. I can see them being there

Edited by scatteredscreens
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1