Primavera Sound 2025

4 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

Neither of these sold it out tbf.

I could see The Cure at all points east but there'd have to be other dates in the UK, for example Scotland and Ireland. I could not see it as their sole UK date. I think they'll just do their own shows over here as it makes more sense for them to do so.

Agreed. If they do APE I can't see it being their only UK show. 

When they headlined Glastonbury in 2019 they also played Glasgow Summer Sessions & Malahide Castle and that was only 12 months after selling out BST. Their live stock has only grown since then and they 2022 UK Arena tour was one of the biggest in the band's history. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fabrizzo said:

Bergenfest has announced Aurora for June 14th 2025, so she will be around for festivals... also Bergenfest is about to announce the first headliner, last year  was announced in October and was PJ Harvey who also came to Barcelona...

Think she was the first headliner

IMG_6029.png

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Their socials have said that they're announcing the Wednesday headliner too anyway so there's another name in the mix shortly

Always exciting, do love announcement time