Primavera Sound 2025

6 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

total line-up at the end of this month. Primavera Sound Porto line-up at the beginning of november.

Do we think they’ll be light on one headliner, with The Cure pulling out quite recently, and a later line up addition, similar to New Order last year?

30 minutes ago, polnico said:

He defo says someting like that. His exact words are:

"I can tell you that the 15th of January 2025, we're in New Zealand (and they should indeed be there). And I even think that in June 25, we're doing Primavera."

It's not a confirmation as he says "think"; but yeah that's as close as we can get.

For anyone wanting to check, it's around the 11min mark in the podcast.

IDLES would be a rubbish booking for me given they haven't really been good or relevant for about half a decade at this point but I'm sure they'll be something else good on.

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

IDLES would be a rubbish booking for me given they haven't really been good or relevant for about half a decade at this point but I'm sure they'll be something else good on.

I can't absolutely agree, saw them few months ago, they are still one of the best live bands, rubbish is a completely different thing...

5 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

I can't absolutely agree, saw them few months ago, they are still one of the best live bands, rubbish is a completely different thing...

They’re brilliant; seeing them for the third time is his year at all pally in November.  Can’t wait 

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

They were at their best about 5 years ago. Their material and schtick is very tiresome for me personally.

Ultra Mono will be five years old next year, that has been their low point so far. Last album is my second favourite of theirs.