Primavera Sound 2025

4 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Sorry I was wrong, it's not Groove metal but alternative metal!!! Sorry ,Sorry!!!

They had it last year at Primavera Sound Barcelona, but they didn't have it at Primavera Sound Porto, so they're going to Primavera Sound Porto this year, so I don't know if they'll repeat the one in Barcelona.

1 hour ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

I know someone from the organization.

The Cure were practically closed, but they didn't give up and they're definitely not going to Primavera Sound.

If at the end of the month there is no line-up, I will mention 4 of the 5 names I know here.

Antony and the Johnsons is one of the names. For the rest of the names, I leave the music genres below:

Groove metal (Headliner)
Post-punk
Indie pop/alternative dance
hardcore punk

Thanks for sharing, I'm very excited that the leak season started so early this year!

So we'll have Anohni and the Johnsons and (at least Porto) also Deftones.

My other guesses:

Post-punk - Fontaines D.C.
Indie pop/alternative dance - Glass Animals
hardcore punk - Turnstile

Edited by pipan

Can hardly believe it's going to drop so soon, but it got me very excited. Also really happy with Anohni & The Johnsons if it's true. My guesses for the other 4 would be Faith No More, Deadletter, MGMT, Refused.

So let's make a kind-of realistic wishlist:

Tame Impala - Bon Iver - Childish Gambino - Fontaines DC - Phoebe Bridgers - Faith No More

Bicep - Flaming Lips - Caribou - Devo - MGMT - Refused - Diiv - Anohni & The Johnsons - Ezra Collective - Magdalena Bay - Ty Segall - MJ Lenderman - The Jesus Lizard - Skegss - Nilufer Yanya - Touché Amoré - Deadletter

4 minutes ago, Boss89 said:

Can hardly believe it's going to drop so soon, but it got me very excited. Also really happy with Anohni & The Johnsons if it's true. My guesses for the other 4 would be Faith No More, Deadletter, MGMT, Refused.

So let's make a kind-of realistic wishlist:

Tame Impala - Bon Iver - Childish Gambino - Fontaines DC - Phoebe Bridgers - Faith No More

Bicep - Flaming Lips - Caribou - Devo - MGMT - Refused - Diiv - Anohni & The Johnsons - Ezra Collective - Magdalena Bay - Ty Segall - MJ Lenderman - The Jesus Lizard - Skegss - Nilufer Yanya - Touché Amoré - Deadletter

don't think Touche Amore will be playing as they are in Barcelona the start of 2025. Flaming Lips dates look really tight, don't think they'll be there. MGMT said they weren't touring this album so assume that's going to continue next year.

1 hour ago, bloodandbutter said:

I really really really REALLY hope charli comes to porto next year and caroline returns to the festival

the only way I realistically see (and I have my doubts) Charli XCX being included in that edition would be in a PARTYGIRL event format, possibly in the Primavera en la Ciutat program but i have a feeling MadCool will get her... It's good to give artists a break 

Edited by diancieprince

5 hours ago, Quadrophobia said:

I have become very estranged from them in the last couple years. I've seen some absolutely unacceptable behaviour from Joe Talbot whilst preaching love and peace and unity, which makes me think their politics are more of a style than substance nature.

Spill the tea.