Primavera Sound 2025

56 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Love Turnstile but such a tired booking at this point, Played in 2023, did a date in June in Barcelona this year and then back in 2025. Would much prefer them to go for something more exciting like Refused.

Well, if they premiere a new album (about time to get something new now!) on Primavera next year, that would be pretty nice. Would also love to see Refused again!

7 minutes ago, pipan said:

And when are you planning to reveal which one is wrong and what is the last name you know? 😇

He said that he would reveal if the line up for Barcelona is not revealed until the end of the month. 

If there's no info about the line-up release by the end of this week, it's safe to assume it's not happening in October. So I guess Daniel's not waiting til October 31st midnight.

Edited by pipan

Fontaines and Turnstile are great acts, but honestly they could play at any other fest. Until now, there isn't any act in the circuit that feels "special"

FKA Twigs
Idles - Fontaines DC - Turnstile

MJ Lendermann - Cassandra Jenkins

is a nice day of good acts, but nothing I'd fly out for. Really hope that there are more surprises ahead and they don't play it safe. Then again I'm not going to make to PS it in 2025 anyways, so from an egoistic point of view, they can save the more leftfield acts for 26 😄

Edited by Quadrophobia