Primavera Sound 2025

I mean worst case scenario not in terms of what I would not like to see (I would definitely be there for Tyler and Fka) but rather in terms of what we can safely expect based on evidence. We usually tend to overpredict and we are eventually disappointed. For instance, I would be careful with NIN. That’s exactly the pattern for every headliner we tried to throw in the past years without real evidence for them to be there. I think the lesson is that if we are not sure they will be there, they won’t. 

Edited by Whos3000_

6 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

I mean worst case scenario not in terms of what I would not like to see (I would definitely be there for Tyler and Fka) but rather in terms of what we can safely expect based on evidence. We usually tend to overpredict and we are eventually disappointed. For instance, I would be careful with NIN. That’s exactly the pattern for every headliner we tried to throw in the past years without real evidence for them to be there. I think the lesson is that if we are not sure they will be there, they won’t. 

Given the rumblings of NIN within Europe it's not beyond the realm of possibility they are booked. We're not speculating about Talking Heads, Frank Ocean or a Nick Drake hologram.

Not sure what people expect from a forum of discussion regarding a festival, we're always going to float names and some of them obviously won't happen. 

47 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Nah, there have been tonnes of accurate predictions.

51 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Given the rumblings of NIN within Europe it's not beyond the realm of possibility they are booked. We're not speculating about Talking Heads, Frank Ocean or a Nick Drake hologram.

Not sure what people expect from a forum of discussion regarding a festival, we're always going to float names and some of them obviously won't happen. 

I know. I am just trying to layout how the lineup would be if we assumed big surprises such as NIN were not likely and we would need to stick to what we know. Given that it’s not enough to sell a line up, I would instead assume that some suprises are coming 

Edited by Whos3000_

1 hour ago, Fabrizzo said:

Besides the predictions, what would be your favorite big surprise? I keep hoping for Portishead

Dont see it happening, but for me also Portishead. Or The Smile, as I was looking forward to their Way Out West show so much...

FKA Twigs and Anohni would already make me excited. With the risk of huge disappointment as I'm already more or less counting on them based on the gossip here.... 

Cant wait for the poster!