Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Primavera Sound 2025

Well, it says some things. It says Tyler is touring in 2025, and he is coming to europe around spring, and that he's even doing festivals. Once he is coming, it wouldn't be strange to spend a whole month here. Anyway he's teasing dates at the end of the month and we were all speculating with the odds of him returning to Primavera (he has always been in the festival with all of his previous works), and the portuguese user said Primavera was about to announce lineup at the end of the month, so the chance is there.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Me neither. As a legacy act for the poptimism wave they'd have maybe worked when the reunion was fresh, but now its lost its impetus. Also the dates are rather far off from PS

Best live act I've seen this year. 

Also, PS have updated their Facebook cover photo

Edited by DDave
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, LMDS said:

Well, it says some things. It says Tyler is touring in 2025, and he is coming to europe around spring, and that he's even doing festivals. Once he is coming, it wouldn't be strange to spend a whole month here. Anyway he's teasing dates at the end of the month and we were all speculating with the odds of him returning to Primavera (he has always been in the festival with all of his previous works), and the portuguese user said Primavera was about to announce lineup at the end of the month, so the chance is there.

definitely makes him likely, but from that to 'nearly confirmed' it's a long road

I didn't think Daniel Ferreira was lying but I'm very surprised at it being this early. Clearly they're not scrambling and must be pretty confident in the lineup.

Also does the artwork for the new profile pic feel a little bit Nine Inch Nails-y or is that a massive reach? OK I know the answer to that...

Judging from last year post, we will probably have the teaser this week or beggining of next one. 

Strange they decided to add only the main dates to the social media images. Last year they had 29th of May - 2nd of June (5 days) (wednesday to sunday): 

402638154_898207001663644_75952561479377

Guess I'm just reading too much on this. 

20 minutes ago, just_one said:

what did @Daniel Ferreira leak?

cant find the post

His whole info was (correct me if im wrong):

PS Barcelona end of this month, PS Porto early november.

Deftones (for Porto)

Anohni and the johnsons 

Post-punk

Indie Pop/Alternative Dance

Hardcore Punk

Edited by Trk

Just now, Trk said:

His whole info was (correct me if im wrong):

PS bcn end of this month, PS porto early november.

Deftones (for Porto)

Anohni and the johnsons 

Post-punk

Indie Pop/Alternative Dance

Hardcore Punk

He also wrote that two of the following acts were correct: Turnstyle, Glass Animals and Fontaines DC. 

• Upvote 2

So it looks like no more leaks from Daniel, we just have to wait til next week.

However, if it goes like invthe last few editions, one name will be confirmed by a song in the teaser video this week.

Edited by pipan

1 hour ago, pipan said:

So it looks like no more leaks from Daniel, we just have to wait til next week.

However, if it goes like invthe last few editions, one name will be confirmed by a song in the teaser video this week.

Besides these 5 names that I know, I don't know any more.

I agree with the subject of the music in the teaser video. Last year at Primavera do Porto it was MДQUIИД.

MДQUIИД. They are a Portuguese band that deserves to go to Primavera Sound Barcelona!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1