Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Primavera Sound 2025

2 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Never said they were on Sony? But I’d assume music insiders know something. Or not m

They don't. I know several people at major labels and such things do not make their way to them. Booking is a secretive process and even the fests employees outside the booking team don't know the details of the line up

18 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Never said they were on Sony? But I’d assume music insiders know something. Or not m

Thom Yorke is on a solo tour now and just released a new album with The Smile, also based on what he said in a recent interview, he doesn't seem to be interested in doing anything new with Radiohead... I would be very surprised if they started touring now, a Thom solo show or The Smile would be more likely 

Edited by kitkat129

Exciting day! Top 5 on my wishlist, without thinking about how likely they're to appear:

- Phoebe Bridgers

- Royal Headache (teased a comeback a while ago)

- Beach Fossils

- The War On Drugs (with new album announcement today)

- MJ Lenderman (just to make sure I can atleast tick off one of my list)

6 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Any indications for the time of the announcement?

It was 11 a.m. last year and the year before. But there was also the countdown on their webpage since the day before and a teaser video was released about a week before. So it looks like they're trying something new this year.

Edited by pipan

Anyone you DON'T really want to see on the lineup?

For me, Travis Scott, The National (played too often), Sabrina Carpenter, Tame Impala (same as The National)

55 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

Long time since anyone have mentioned My Bloody Valentine now...

I'm always hoping for mbv

4 minutes ago, katyaz said:

For me, Travis Scott, The National (played too often), Sabrina Carpenter, Tame Impala (same as The National)

Nick Cave (played too often)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, katyaz said:

Every commercial Pop name

3 minutes ago, katyaz said:

Only anyone that attracts annoying people (mostly lads on tour type bands). Rarely happens though…

On wishlist, lineup from Africa has been weak recently. Hope they address that. Also perhaps a vintage singer from Brazil (we came close to getting Verocai a couple of times).

9 minutes ago, katyaz said:

Travis Scott, the national, 

The National needs a long break 

16 minutes ago, diancieprince said:

i think its the time when radio primavera livestream stars but we will see… lineup announcement before 1pm for sure 

Took so long last time. Like 45 minutes of chat and then finally the main lineup video