Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Primavera Sound 2025

Worst PS line-up I’ve seen.

Some strong acts in there amongst the undercard, and obviously LCD.

Very annoyed at the Charli/Sabrina/Chappell trifecta. Charli is there every year, and while some pop representation at the festival has been good or “needed” - to burn practically half the headline slots on three of the biggest commercial pop acts is a joke. V Fest-esque.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, chilirocker said:

Chappell Roan and Sabrina Carpenter as headliners is incredibly weak, especially with Tyler The Creator and potentially NIN around…

They may appear weak to you (and I tend to agree tbh) but they are both currently HUGE. Sabrina especially is massive.

I agree that the omission of Tyler is dissapointing and the 3 pop acts is a bit much. Big shift from the fest, although they will sell very well and without seeing the poster, there's a huge amount on the undercard that I really like (plus LCD as headliner) so I'm still in I think. 

Also they finally booked Denzel Curry! I've been calling for it since 2019. Lots of good electronic music as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jamm said:

Worst PS line-up I’ve seen.

Some strong acts in there amongst the undercard, and obviously LCD.

Very annoyed at the Charli/Sabrina/Chappell trifecta. Charli is there every year, and while some pop representation at the festival has been good or “needed” - to burn practically half the headline slots on three of the biggest commercial pop acts is a joke. V Fest-esque.

Yeah totally. I love Charli and she makes sense, Chappell too I guess, but Sabrina is just cashing in while she's popular. It's not balanced enough for me, no major hip-hop or heavier headliner is weird

Sabrina Carpenter and Chappell Roan, jesus christ. They might be huge acts but they're not Primavera acts, certainly not both of them together.

Undercard is good, lots of acts I've been meaning to check out. Plus Cat Power doing Dylan, LCD Soundsystem are nice surprises. Not feeling ripped off by any means as 200EURO for all of this is still ridiculous value, but wow - a couple of very very suspect bookins here.

• Upvote 1

Just now, birchtree29 said:

Primavera Sound should be sponsored by Tiktok this year. These headliners are all huge on Tiktok. Only having LCD as a band headliner is very weird though. Last year had so many headliner bands.

Last year felt like an influencer/Tik Tok festival so think this lineup will go down quite well

Just now, foolee said:

Last year felt like an influencer/Tik Tok festival so think this lineup will go down quite well

They will be printing money from Tiktok/genz crowd with sabrina chapell charli trio. I have not seen a single festival that has all three in the USA. Sabrina and chapell were at coachella and governors ball, and outside lands but that was it.

3 minutes ago, Ohjesus said:

lack of legacy acts is disappointing but maybe i’m coming from an increasingly less relevant fan base. i guess LCD are a legacy act to many 

Jesus lizard, spiritualised performing pure phase , Kim deal 

• Like 1

Not the big names for me at the top.

But there is a lot of good stuff in my opinion:

Beach House, LCD Soundsystem, BCNR, Fountaines D.C., Turnstile, Idles, Tramhaus, Chat Pile, Denzel Curry, Cat Power, Stereolab, Spiritualized, MJ Lenderman, Been Stellar, wet Leg, Jesus Lizard, Waxahatchee, Glass beams and TV on The Radio. In my Opinion for 200€ early, early bird a very good catch.

Maybe Ciudad brings us other cool bands, hope a littel bit for deafheaven

Edited by Granny-Smith
  • Upvote 3

Ugh okay I guess if they throw Sabrina, Chappell and Charli all on Mordor that could work to leave the rest of the site and actually nice place to be. Hate that I'm going to probably have to fight through the vape clouds to see FKA Twigs and Haim there though. Just hoping Beabadoobee and Magdalena Bay don't suffer the same fate by being vaguely pop girl-adjacent.

At least Anohni and Waxahatchee are likely for nice crowds on smaller stages.