Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Primavera Sound 2025

10 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Why do you think they jumped the gun with the announcements?

Just seemed rushed

Mad cool/bbk dropping soon do you think?

Honestly don't know, maybe not too convinced with their own lineup and wanting to be first? 

Or hoping to sell out quickly with their three massive popstars so they can pay their bills... or create money to get at least one proper headliner in the rock/indie segment 😉

No matter how much I like the majority of the lineup, would have loved to have one more big name to look forward to. 

Any early tips on smaller font acts I should check? Preferably in the indie/guitar section...

10 minutes ago, Marty76 said:

Honestly don't know, maybe not too convinced with their own lineup and wanting to be first? 

Or hoping to sell out quickly with their three massive popstars so they can pay their bills... or create money to get at least one proper headliner in the rock/indie segment 😉

No matter how much I like the majority of the lineup, would have loved to have one more big name to look forward to. 

Any early tips on smaller font acts I should check? Preferably in the indie/guitar section...

Glass Beams, if you like Khruangbin, you'll like these. 

32 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Why do you think they jumped the gun with the announcements?

Just seemed rushed

Mad cool/bbk dropping soon do you think?

Dont think BBK and Mad Cool gonna nail artists like Sabrina and Roan, and also Mad Cool and BBK never drop full lineup at once so dont think its related with that

2 hours ago, katyaz said:

Unrelated to that, I'm surprised Refused weren't booked actually. Really thought they'd do some European dates as part of their final tour but apparently not? 

Very disappointed to not see Refused added, as they will be about. They got announced for this today...

Screenshot_20241025-173727.png

Edited by Last_Exit

1 hour ago, Marty76 said:

They were closing act at Primavera Pro last year, in '25 they'll probably get a nice spot at the former Adidas/Albini stage.

Spending my Friday working from home listening to the Beach House catalogue, damn I love this band!

I'm currently listening to Bloom now after a tough day at work, one of my favourite albums from one of my favourite bands, cannae wait to see what they're bringing in 2025.

I'm gonna check out more Parcels and Destroyer what I've heard of both is lovely 

1 minute ago, allribena said:

I'm currently listening to Bloom now after a tough day at work, one of my favourite albums from one of my favourite bands, cannae wait to see what they're bringing in 2025.

I'm gonna check out more Parcels and Destroyer what I've heard of both is lovely 

Destroyer's Kaputt album is bloody amazing, hope some of these songs make it to the setlist

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

I'm actually content really, yeah I'd have expected something different but have mulled it over and they can just put some of the more indie acts against central cee/sabrina and it'll still be excellent.

Ah glad you're still coming and not losing out on your flights and beautiful Barcelona! Undercard is where its at. 

Though I reckon Twigs set will be stellar

I am reading from a stereogum post that LCD will not present a new album at primavera. Source: primavera itself, apparently. So basically it’s the same show that they were playing this summer. 

will they book them in 2026 as welcome friends of the festival? I think we can expect this 

Edited by Whos3000_