Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Primavera Sound 2025

Beach House a few years ago on the stage with the big slope leading down to it (???) in the early hours of the morning is one of my favourite ever live music memories. Will be so disappointed if they get chucked onto Mordor or Amazon stage. Yo La Tengo's daytime set last year on Amazon was bleak as all hell, and they're one of my absolute favourite bands. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Clakus said:

Beach House a few years ago on the stage with the big slope leading down to it (???) in the early hours of the morning is one of my favourite ever live music memories. Will be so disappointed if they get chucked onto Mordor or Amazon stage. Yo La Tengo's daytime set last year on Amazon was bleak as all hell, and they're one of my absolute favourite bands. 

Totally agree. I think the stage was simply called Primavera stage, amazing show. I think they'll do Amazon this year but on a much better timeslot than Yo La Tengo's. 

35 minutes ago, Clakus said:

It was Binance stage wasn't it, what a sponsor 😂

44 minutes ago, Clakus said:

Mordor is what it is, a necessary evil, but it's the Amazon and P&B stages that have surprised me - I don't what it is (proximity to entrance/exit and food court?) but I've found them a buzzkill no matter who's playing. Didn't get the same vibes at their predecessor, the Primavera stage.

1 minute ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Just got email from primavera. Revolut are now a sponsor and if you have a revolut account can get 10% off ticket prices for all things promoted by primavera, plus special areas on site for revolut customers 

Yeah it seems Amazon have dropped off as a sponsor and Revolut have taken their place.

18 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Yeah it seems Amazon have dropped off as a sponsor and Revolut have taken their place.

I'd say Revolut has taken Santander's place, considering both are main partners, banks and the ones that offered discounts.

I'm not sure about the Amazon situation, last year they weren't present in the first lineup drop or day splits either (november) and they were added later. Maybe it's the same.

Edited by Trk

1 hour ago, Hip Priest said:

Mordor is what it is, a necessary evil, but it's the Amazon and P&B stages that have surprised me - I don't what it is (proximity to entrance/exit and food court?) but I've found them a buzzkill no matter who's playing. Didn't get the same vibes at their predecessor, the Primavera stage.

+1000. I cant explain why, the shows simply don't feel as good there as they used to with a single stage setup.

5 minutes ago, BenjoDiMeo said:

+1000. I cant explain why, the shows simply don't feel as good there as they used to with a single stage setup.

Haven't Beach House played the main stage since they went to the two stage setup?

In 2016 - I seem to remember them being the last headliner on the furthest stage, and it being one of my favourite ever sets. Worked really well late at night.

16 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

Looking to go for the first time, can anyone offer some tips on which areas are good to stay in? How quickly does it usually sell out? Any other general tips? Also what's the low down on the different stages and areas? 

Where to stay if difficult to say as totally depends on your budget, plenty of hotels just outside the forum , but expensive, eixample is a nice area not far from the tram line that runs all night if the festival