Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Primavera Sound 2025

32 minutes ago, pipan said:

Since yesterday I've been digging deep into the poster and any idea who is "Red Stamp"? Thanks.

Found them on Insta, two girls with pretty harmonies, looks like they're recording at the minute. One of them is half catalan and has some music on Spotify- Nuría Graham

35 minutes ago, Alella said:

It seems like a new band from Nuria Graham and  Aoife Nessa Frances:

Red Stamp insta

34 minutes ago, allribena said:

Found them on Insta, two girls with pretty harmonies, looks like they're recording at the minute. One of them is half catalan and has some music on Spotify- Nuría Graham

Thanks a lot, will check them.

12 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

n1 beach house fan in the world over here. Beach house at 3am in 2022 were one of the best 3 shows of my life

Fully agree. Seen them 8 times now, but this was the most special one and best possible to finish a festival night.

Just noticed Frost Children on the bill. I'd never heard of them until they opened for fellow St. Louisians Gravity Kills for their reunion show last fall. I was pretty into it. They're not easy to pin down genre-wise, but I'd imagine fans of the also from St. Louis 100 Gecs would enjoy them. 

16 hours ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Spending my evening listening to Beach House. In my view, there isn't a better band on the line up. 

Which shows the depth and breadth of it. 

I hope you all enjoy however you spend it. But I'll see you at Beach House. ❤️

And we will see you at ConMan too right 😉

2 hours ago, katyaz said:

I've never seen Beach House (don't ban me from the thread), never worked out with timings and clashes so next year will be the first time for me. Can't wait 

Same. I really like them but I think they clashed with Tyler in 22 so that was an easy choice for me. Hoping to finally catch them this time.

38 minutes ago, Valbork said:

I hope for everybody's sake that Beach House are kept well away from Mordor. They would really kill the party vibe before Chappell or Charli.😉

Beach House at Mordor would only work if they close a night there, like in 2016.

• Upvote 1

How’s the stage and venue arrangement as well as ambience at PS nowadays? Is it Better than the early edition?

My last Primavera was the 2022 edition, with changes on Mordor and its VIP section (not a big fan of the side by side stage. Prefer the old arrangement).

Just now, Bram said:

How’s the stage and venue arrangement as well as ambience at PS nowadays? Is it Better than the early edition?

My last Primavera was the 2022 edition, with changes on Mordor and its VIP section (not a big fan of the side by side stage. Prefer the old arrangement).

I've only been in 2022 and 2024 but I much preferred 2024. Didn't have any issues at all personally.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Bram said:

a few changes since 2022:

- No more Bits area. great change IMO. no more endless walks on the bridge

- The old Primavera stage (now Amazon) has moved. Almost the same location but turned, now with the back to the entrance, so now it's much bigger (almost mordor-size) and also allowed them to add another small stage between it and the steps. on the downside, it lacks the intimacy of the old one, and also can't sit on the hill and watch the show.

- last edition the old pitchfork and adidas (whatever they're called now) were facing each other. can't say that it changed much to be honest