Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Primavera Sound 2025

Just now, JedTheHumanoid said:

That's super strange, they're notifying now that sells paused for a few days starting tonight? I don't remember it ever being so quick, two days from profile pic change to full lineup? no teasers and videos and games..

Not that I'm complaining...

There must be some kind of coordinated announcement that they can’t wait for…

Updated predictions!

Headliners candidates:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
FKA Twigs, Tyler, The Creator ⬆️

🔥🔥🔥🔥
Chappell Roan, Lorde, Anohni & The Johnsons 🆕, Beach House 🆕

🔥🔥🔥
Nine Inch Nails, Olivia Rodrigo ⬆️, Iggy Pop ⬆️

🔥🔥
Kali Uchis, Tame Impala, Charli XCX, MARINA, Rahim Redcar (aka Christine & The Queens),  Bon Iver, Nick Cave ⬇️, The XX ⬇️

🔥
Radiohead, Childish Gambino, Sabrina Carpenter, Nelly Furtado, Portishead, Dua Lipa, A$AP Rocky ⬇️

◯ (Unlikely)
R.E.M., Alanis Morissette, The Cure ⬇️

🛇 (Ruled Out)
Oasis, Billie Eilish, Iron Maiden, Pixies, Justin Timberlake, Kylie Minogue, Wilco

Other possible acts:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 (Expect most of these names)
Jamie XX, Fontaines D.C., Idles, MJ Lenderman, Alan sparhawk, The Jesus Lizard, Cassandra Jenkins ⬆️, Turnstile ⬆️

🔥🔥🔥🔥 (Expect more than the half of them)
Kim Petras, Clairo, Caribou, The Hard Quartet, Amaia, Mogwai, Magdalena Bay, Casero, Judeline, Kelly Lee Owens, Aiko el Grupo 🆕, Lil Yatchy 🆕, Parcels 🆕, Deafheaven 🆕, Grizzly Bear  🆕 

🔥🔥🔥 (Expect a handful of these artists)
Floating Points, Artemas, Waxahatchee, Rachel Chinouriri, Maruja, Friko, Carolina Durante, Hinds, Geordie Greep, Refused, Father John Misty, English Teacher, Dirty Three, Ralphie Choo, Mustafa, Paris Texas 🆕, Svsto 🆕, Brutalismus 3000 🆕

🔥🔥 (expect a couple of single names from this list)
Mura Masa, Yaya Bey, Gouge Away, Newdad, illuminati hotties, Mabe Fratti, Still House Plants, Joana serrat, Fermin Muguruza, Playero, Maria Escarmiento, Ciutat, Amore, Barry B, TV on The Radio, Amore, Lambrini Girls, Haim, Anohni and The Johnsons, Mercury Rev, Zeal & Ardor, Nilufer Yanya, Heartworms, The Dare, Rusoswsky

🔥 (don't expect more than one name from here, just in case)
Interpol, Phoebe Bridgers, Denzel Curry, Slowdive, Have a Nice Life, Jpegmafia, Bright Eyes ⬆️ (only 2024 leg of the tour canceled), Chat Pile

◯ (Unlikely, don't expect any)
The Flaming Lips, Soccer Mommy, Cindy Lee

🛇 (Ruled out)
Supergrass, The Get Up Kids, Japandroids, Shonen Knife, Franz Ferdinand, Maya Hawke, Beak>, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Godspeed You! Black Emperor ⬇️, Rufus du Sol 🆕, Osees 🆕

Tomorrow we can check it again 😉

Edited by LMDS
  • Upvote 1

Just now, chilirocker said:

There must be some kind of coordinated announcement that they can’t wait for…

Tyler just announced the tour. Lot of friends from the PS chat planning to buy tickets for his shows. I think they cannot afford to wait otherwise they loose the tickets he would draw in 

Just now, JedTheHumanoid said:

if it's coordinated why not start the teasers a week ago? everything seems so sudden

The fact that there has been no build up could be due to an artist changing plans or maybe the threat of a festival like Mad Cool usurping them. Usually there’s about 2 weeks of buildup so very strange. 

Whatever the reason for such a sudden and early release, I take it.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to take my annual line-up release day off - I'm already having a week long vacation. Cancelling all the sightseeing planned for tomorrow and refreshing PS website at the hotel instead sounds tempting, but no. 

Any idea about the exact time of the release? 11 a.m. as last year?

On 10/22/2024 at 3:30 PM, Daniel Ferreira said:

Besides these 5 names that I know, I don't know any more.

I agree with the subject of the music in the teaser video. Last year at Primavera do Porto it was MДQUIИД.

MДQUIИД. They are a Portuguese band that deserves to go to Primavera Sound Barcelona!!!

Played with them in London a month ago. Amazing bang.

2 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Absolutely not.

none of the leaked posters we've seen here is valid (typos, wrong tickets vendor), but I wouldn't rule that out. maybe they know it's leaked and going to publish, or we just didn't see it yet, so they move things faster. something seems strange here.