Primavera Sound 2025

Oh no personally I’m not upset 

I saw them in Brighton few months before PS. 

it’s just that they were touring at the same time and they have the DNA of PS but weren’t booked. 

they often book those DNA bands every other year. 
phoenix. The national. Cigarette after sex. There are bands which seem to be always on the line up. Because we love them 

21 minutes ago, ibo said:

Oh no personally I’m not upset 

I saw them in Brighton few months before PS. 

it’s just that they were touring at the same time and they have the DNA of PS but weren’t booked. 

they often book those DNA bands every other year. 
phoenix. The national. Cigarette after sex. There are bands which seem to be always on the line up. Because we love them 

My bad. I just remember a LOT of people complaining at no Smile, or no Slowdive. They're not going to book every primavera-core act that year.

On 7/24/2024 at 12:01 AM, Drums Please Fab said:

The other problem is airbnb ruins the enjoyment of the lives of people who actually live in these buildings. The clatter of suitcase wheels at all hours, doors being left open, parties at all hours. Nobody signed up for this.

This is an underappreciated negative side effect of airbnb. When I lived in a block of flats in a fashionable part of London about 10 years ago , two people put their apartments up on airbnb. Then bang, without any consent or indeed planning permission, we suddenly lived in a hotel

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mr Grieves said:

Keeping my fingers crossed for Frank Black performing Teenager of the Year.

Didn't know this was happening, but now I want it too! Love this album.

I met Jemima Packington- the Asparamancer, who predicts the future with Asparagus, yesterday. She told me that this would be the line up in 2025.

Jamie xx, 

The xx, Nine Inch Nails, Faith no More,

Caribou, Joanna Newsom, Dom Dolla, Beabadoobee, Self Esteem, Kneecap, Goat, Calle 13, Oneohtrix Point Never, Sophie Hunter, Kiasmos, Dillinger Escape Plan, Frank Black performing Teenager of the year, Sunn0))), Coldcut, Illuminati Hotties, Peaches, Kokoroko, Vagabon, Avalon Emerson, Colectivo da Silva, OR:LA, Joris Voorn, Soccer Mommy, Yaya Bey, Loathe, Sprints, Slift, Julie Christmas, George Clanton, Kit Downes, Sorry, Twin Temple, TTSSFU, Sacha Deiu, Hundred year old man, A Sun A-missa, Hang Linton,

Childish Gambino, Portishead, FKA Twigs,

Idles, Renee Rapp, Los Planetas, Charlotte De Witte, Jon Hopkins, Waxahatchee, Blood Orange, Autechre, Dexys, Carlita, Molchat Doma, Jeff Mills, Arooj Aftab, Pigsx7, Go Go Penguin, Orvillle Peck, Fat Dog, Kenny Beats, Fabiana Palladino, Audrey Nuna, Protomartyr, Amelie Lens, Agnes Obel, Zimbabwe Legit, Ibibio Sound Machine, Yin Yin, Mermaid Chunky, Opus Kink, Lambrini Girls, Thus love, Mui Zyu, Mandrake Handshake, Heartworms, Laeeqa, Thank, Fruit Tones

Olivia Rodrigo, Missy Elliot, Phoebe Bridgers,

Rauw Alejandro, Glass Animals, Flaming Lips, Willow, English Teacher, Guided by Voices, Beruit, The Jesus Lizard, Bob Vylan, Weyes Blood, Genesis Owusu, Working Men’s Club, Julia Jacklin, Otoboke Beaver, Antony Szmeriek, Elsy Wameyo, Grace Ives, Claraguila, Ichico Aoba, DJ Coco, Gazelle Twin, Cláudia Pascoal, Boogarins, Maruja, High Fade, Witch Fever, Battlesnake, Dakh Daughters, Maquina, Wu-Lu, Freak Slug, The Black Keys

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, quentin_Tent said:

I met Jemima Packington- the Asparamancer, who predicts the future with Asparagus, yesterday. She told me that this would be the line up in 2025.

Jamie xx, 

Caribou, Joanna Newsom, Dom Dolla, Beabadoobee, Self Esteem, Kneecap, Goat, Calle 13, Oneohtrix Point Never, Sophie Hunter, Kiasmos, Dillinger Escape Plan, Frank Black performing Teenager of the year, Sunn0))), Coldcut, Illuminati Hotties, Peaches, Kokoroko, Vagabon, Avalon Emerson, Colectivo da Silva, OR:LA, Joris Voorn, Soccer Mommy, Yaya Bey, Loathe, Sprints, Slift, Julie Christmas, George Clanton, Kit Downes, Sorry, Twin Temple, TTSSFU, Sacha Deiu, Hundred year old man, A Sun A-missa, Hang Linton,

Idles, Renee Rapp, Los Planetas, Charlotte De Witte, Jon Hopkins, Waxahatchee, Blood Orange, Autechre, Dexys, Carlita, Molchat Doma, Jeff Mills, Arooj Aftab, Pigsx7, Go Go Penguin, Orvillle Peck, Fat Dog, Kenny Beats, Fabiana Palladino, Audrey Nuna, Protomartyr, Amelie Lens, Agnes Obel, Zimbabwe Legit, Ibibio Sound Machine, Yin Yin, Mermaid Chunky, Opus Kink, Lambrini Girls, Thus love, Mui Zyu, Mandrake Handshake, Heartworms, Laeeqa, Thank, Fruit Tones

Rauw Alejandro, Glass Animals, Flaming Lips, Willow, English Teacher, Guided by Voices, Beruit, The Jesus Lizard, Bob Vylan, Weyes Blood, Genesis Owusu, Working Men’s Club, Julia Jacklin, Otoboke Beaver, Antony Szmeriek, Elsy Wameyo, Grace Ives, Claraguila, Ichico Aoba, DJ Coco, Gazelle Twin, Cláudia Pascoal, Boogarins, Maruja, High Fade, Witch Fever, Battlesnake, Dakh Daughters, Maquina, Wu-Lu, Freak Slug, The Black Keys

Lacking surprises and strenght in the undercards but the headliners look well balanced. We will not get faith no more or olivia rodrigo I guess. Portishead neither 😕

1 hour ago, chilirocker said:

Think they’re now guaranteed - this clashes with Mad Cool…

image.thumb.jpeg.d1e94a85ac4391aa94c280cc85cde5fd.jpeg

No it doesn't right? Looking from the last two years it's the second weekend in July. Plus the dates arent confirmed.

I do think they'll be at Primavera over Mad Cool though.

2 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

No Spanish date on Clairos upcoming EU tour. Assume she's at Primavera 2025.

She's not playing in many EU countries though, could just be a function of market demand and economics that she's skipping a lot of places. Thus, I'm not sure we can directly make the assumption she'll play PS.

5 minutes ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

She's not playing in many EU countries though, could just be a function of market demand and economics that she's skipping a lot of places. Thus, I'm not sure we can directly make the assumption she'll play PS.

I'm confident she'll be there, she was booked in 2022 and didn't play. The skipping of places just screams a festival run.

On 7/31/2024 at 4:19 PM, quentin_Tent said:

Jamie xx, 

The Black Keys being the very last name made me laugh pretty hard.