(Relative) Biggest/ Smallest Crowd Size Predictions

kemosabe

On 6/10/2024 at 4:42 PM, nikkic said:

Do we reckon this will be a full live show or a DJ set?

If it’s the former I could be tempted.

Late to this but what would the difference be in Jamie XX's case? Always thought it was only DJ sets but sometimes more of his own stuff on his own tours etc, but maybe I'm missing the difference. 

Remember feeling underwhelmed at All Points East but would love to give him another try if that wasn't par for the course. 

17 hours ago, TiZuff said:

Avril sitting at 47.8% on CF.... its going to be ridiculously busy.

I'm really surprised by this.  Massively misjudged her appeal.  My opinion was that she has had literally 3 UK hits, around 20 years ago and done very little since.  Staggered.

I always thought the CF stats were a little misleading.  Lots of people will highlight their entire long list (me included) and then maybe work out the clashes on the day.  I've got some 3 and 4 way clashes in mine at the moment and whilst I might prune it in advance, there will be clashes still and I won't be in 3 or 4 places at once during the fest!

6 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I'm really surprised by this.  Massively misjudged her appeal.  My opinion was that she has had literally 3 UK hits, around 20 years ago and done very little since.  Staggered.

I always thought the CF stats were a little misleading.  Lots of people will highlight their entire long list (me included) and then maybe work out the clashes on the day.  I've got some 3 and 4 way clashes in mine at the moment and whilst I might prune it in advance, there will be clashes still and I won't be in 3 or 4 places at once during the fest!

One of the few sets which our entire group are attending, yes expecting it to be rammed. 

3 UK hits, around 20 years ago and done very little since. You could say similar about Rick Astley, I think that Avril would have been much better placed in a similar slot?

3 minutes ago, Nice hymer said:

One of the few sets which our entire group are attending, yes expecting it to be rammed. 

3 UK hits, around 20 years ago and done very little since. You could say similar about Rick Astley, I think that Avril would have been much better placed in a similar slot?

Maybe.  At the very least from what I'm hearing she should have traded places with Janelle Monae, who it seems isn't that much of a draw.

Either way, I'll be in Avalon for The Go! Team then Baby Queen.  🙂 

Any thoughts on Charli XCX set at Levels on the Friday? She’s one of my must sees shift dependent and currently debating what time I should aim to be there for/who I dare go try and see for a bit beforehand!

1 minute ago, thewomble said:

Any thoughts on Charli XCX set at Levels on the Friday? She’s one of my must sees shift dependent and currently debating what time I should aim to be there for/who I dare go try and see for a bit beforehand!

yeah i reckon it will be rammed as it's right after the headliners