Ladies Urinals?

Twiggy553

They are essentially a squat toilet like you see in China. How good they are depends on your knee strength, outfit, and how many ciders deep you are (they do have balance handles, but trying to hold your skirt out of the way, hold onto the balance handle, and wipe takes skill.) Shewees also depend on outfit and need a good bit of practice so you don't piss all over yourself.

27 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

They are essentially a squat toilet like you see in China. How good they are depends on your knee strength, outfit, and how many ciders deep you are (they do have balance handles, but trying to hold your skirt out of the way, hold onto the balance handle, and wipe takes skill.) Shewees also depend on outfit and need a good bit of practice so you don't piss all over yourself.

Keep a spare hair bobble handy then use it to tie your skirt/dress when at the loo. Saves worrying about holding it!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Spiritdesire said:

Keep a spare hair bobble handy then use it to tie your skirt/dress when at the loo. Saves worrying about holding it!

This is lifechanging advice, not just for festivals, but nature wees too. Thank you!

I've always carried a she-wee in my bag for well over 10 years now but I cant remember the last time I actually used it. It always seems like a lot of effort when I can just give the seat a little wipe and sit straight down. There will always be the odd monstrosity of a loo but 99% of the time they are generally clean and whichever long drop I use is always left in a cleaner state than went I went in ☺️