Glastonbury Official App

Pateen

7 minutes ago, Pateen said:

Probably the best thing to see the official time slots and start the dealing with those clashes.

Anyone know when it's out?

Lots of updates , taken on board the feedback and brand new . Should be interesting … tomoro 9.30 am ( guess ) 

• Upvote 1

I don't rate the clashfinder website on mobile but I found that making my choices on laptop and then exporting the itinerary to my Google calendar to sync to my phone was really useful.

52 minutes ago, Lakey91 said:

I don't rate the clashfinder website on mobile but I found that making my choices on laptop and then exporting the itinerary to my Google calendar to sync to my phone was really useful.

i've not used clashfinder on mobile as it's a little hard to navigate. the official app can alert you when an act you want to see is coming on, which helps if you are easily distracted. though the unofficial app last year was better of course.

5 hours ago, Lakey91 said:

You can make your choices on the desktop clashfinder website when logged in and it saves them for you. Then just log in on mobile and use the 'itinerary' tab of the clashfinder, where all of you highlights are saved and organised into a nice neat list, all ready for you to lose track of time, lose the plot and / or lose yourself and not make it to 75% of the things you highlighted anyway... 🙈😂 You obviously need an account for this though. 

It's useful to have access to the entire clashfinder in the same eco-system as your own lists, for any last minute, on the fly, editing. Even if that editing is trickier on the mobile site, (which btw, I agree, it is.) 

It's very good, and I'm very grateful to Helvin, the amount of work involved must be insane. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Alvoram said:

You can make your choices on the desktop clashfinder website when logged in and it saves them for you. Then just log in on mobile and use the 'itinerary' tab of the clashfinder, where all of you highlights are saved and organised into a nice neat list, all ready for you to lose track of time, lose the plot and / or lose yourself and not make it to 75% of the things you highlighted anyway... 🙈😂 You obviously need an account for this though. 

It's useful to have access to the entire clashfinder in the same eco-system as your own lists, for any last minute, on the fly, editing. Even if that editing is trickier on the mobile site, (which btw, I agree, it is.) 

It's very good, and I'm very grateful to Helvin, the amount of work involved must be insane. 

Completely agree, it’s also the reason I’ve achieved very little at work this week!

On 6/5/2024 at 4:42 PM, goldfishboy said:

i've not used clashfinder on mobile as it's a little hard to navigate. the official app can alert you when an act you want to see is coming on, which helps if you are easily distracted. though the unofficial app last year was better of course.

Agreed, but I did find an option to change the mobile version into the desktop version on the mobile, which helped a bit 

Just now, devonhammer said:

Last year it released on the Friday 2 weeks before the festival, so could be a week away. Or today. Or Monday. Or some other day.

They said it would be out this week, so hopefully stick to their word.

Although I like When.fm's spotify hook up, gives you a suggested glastonbury line up and Clashfinder is great too!