Glastonbury Official App

Pateen

Just now, Jarski75 said:

Why isn't The Crows Nest showing on the app map? It's still on the official map but we haven't had any acts announced for there either have we? No announcements from them on X either

Free University of Glastonbury is in the Crows Nest so that's announced.

The bands are only ever a "blackboard on the day" job.

3 minutes ago, incident said:

Unless things have moved this year (and if they have, it'd be for the first time in forever), the Lizard Stage location is wrong.

Basically - the spot they've marked is the Mandala Stage.

Lizard is further East, across from Speakers Forum.

Yes, I was wondering / so has the Lizard stage always been Lunched Out Lizards? If so I never knew. Main one for me is Small World. 

Just now, Avalon_Fields said:

Yes, I was wondering / so has the Lizard stage always been Lunched Out Lizards? If so I never knew. Main one for me is Small World. 

Yep, Lunched Out Lizards / Lizard Stage can be and have been used interchangeably.

It looks like the map has confused the Mandala Stage with the Mandela Bar, and so got that stage location wildly wrong - so would say that right now the map can't be fully trusted.

Not only are the food vendors there, you can search via type of cuisine.  That's class.

Map is awesome.  Going to check the line up planner now......

4 minutes ago, actionstations said:

Haven't been since 2019... no sign of La Grande Bouffe in West Holts field... has it not been there for the last few years?

If it's gone I will be a little bit devastated 😬

2022 I think it was down by the pyramid towards the markets

40 minutes ago, actionstations said:

Haven't been since 2019... no sign of La Grande Bouffe in West Holts field... has it not been there for the last few years?

If it's gone I will be a little bit devastated 😬

Sure it was there last year.  I always pay a visit, so would have noticed if not.  Sausage, red wine gravy and tartiflette potatoes and extra crunchy bits?  YES PLEASE!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Sure it was there last year.  I always pay a visit, so would have noticed if not.  Sausage, red wine gravy and tartiflette potatoes and extra crunchy bits?  YES PLEASE!

yeah mate it is a bit of a holy ritual eh!

no sign on the app map, let me know if you track it down!

Right, with the app, Clashfinder, and notepad, I'm beginning to get my priorities in order. Also, I've discovered a gem called Mawaan on the Cabaret Stage. Hilarious!

16 minutes ago, dumski said:

feel like all we need now is a link to food vendor's reviews/ ratings  - in real time as festival progresses 🤣 

If you're in a big group you could drop pins for your friends on the best vendors you find... 

Only problem may be, that pin sharing doesn't seem to work via fb messenger if your group chats are there... Works by SMS, but if you send a pin via messenger it just links to the apps web page. 

Gonna try whatsapp now

Edit: It works via whatsapp... 🙂 

Edited by Alvoram

22 minutes ago, CharlotteB said:

Right, with the app, Clashfinder, and notepad, I'm beginning to get my priorities in order. Also, I've discovered a gem called Mawaan on the Cabaret Stage. Hilarious!

Mawaan Rizman is hilarious. I’d strongly recommend.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Matt doublethink said:

I’ve playing with it for an hour and credit where credit is due it’s actually really good. 
big improvement on last year!

totally agree , theres a few glitches to sort out but im sure thatll get sorted in future updates ...... and welcome to efests