Your Headliners 2024

nikkic

So we’ve had plenty of time to mull it over, who have you got top of the pile each day? 

So far I’m looking at…..

Friday 

Faithless, then straight over to Arcadia

Saturday 

Disclosure (best of a mediocre bunch and I’ll be at The Streets beforehand, so they win) 

Sunday 

Justice

10 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Dua … I reckon this will be an absolute party 

Coldplay … can’t miss after the work has gone in . Will smash it 

Justice …. Sold to me by the recommendations on here over many years 

This it mine at the moment. Dua the only lock though. 

Fri - Faithless then prob onto Idles, though might head for Skindred instead

Sat - don’t actually have one after Orbital, think maybe head to T&C to see what’s about at that time, or just wander. Maybe Gossip, if we have energy to get there

Sun - Think we will do as we have done before and wander round the SE corner early eve then head homeward via The Gipsy Kings en route to gate B

32 minutes ago, nikkic said:

So we’ve had plenty of time to mull it over, who have you got top of the pile each day? 

So far I’m looking at…..

Friday 

Saturday 

Disclosure (best of a mediocre bunch and I’ll be at The Streets beforehand, so they win) 

Sunday 

Justice

Snap!! Haha

• Upvote 1

Shifts aside…

Fri - Dua Lipa (though I’ll peak for LCD and may go on to Faithless)

Sat - Jessie Ware (though I’ll be pacing myself for Prydz)

Sun - Justice

42 minutes ago, nikkic said:

So far I’m looking at…..

Friday 

Saturday 

Sunday 

Justice

Same for me if I stick around for Disclosure, otherwise The Streets will be my Saturday headliner.

Edited by Twiggy553

Friday:  Hard choice between Idles and Dua, might half and half it and check setlist.fm beforehand.  Senn Idles a few times and they're amazing but doubt I'll get chance to see Dua again without paying a ton and think she'll be ace.

Saturday:  Not sure, maybe Disclosure but Jessie Ware has a sniff.  Seen Coldplay at Glasto a few times before and they do put on a show, might watch the start of them given their recent setlists.

Sunday: The National then Camelphat at the Glade.  Bit of a contrast but huge national fan and Camelphat at Levels last year was a belter, made upo for this 1-2!

These are all shift-dependant, as always . . . 

friday - Skindred at Avalon, first headliner I’ve ever seen there and I very much fancy it 

Saturday - LTJ bukem followed by Goldie at the Glade - marvellous scenes 

sunday - Bob Vylan at Leftfield, followed by cabaret tent and History of heavy metal by that comedian fella who’s name has escaped me 

Friday: Dua. Maaybe half-and-half with Idles and Charli XCX on Levels after.
Saturday: Gossip. Seen all the alternatives before, and Coldplay looked bin at Radio 1 Big Weekend. Prydz later on.
Sunday: Justice.

Edited by LinvoyPrimus

Friday: Leaning towards Idles, but maybe Dua.

Saturday: Jessie Ware

Sunday: No idea - Maybe London Grammar or Gipsy Kings. Justice ended my 2017 festival in a damp squib so I'll avoid that like the plague.

Headliners are the weakest area of this year's festival. I think this question compounds that fact for me. But mine are: Cirque Du Vulgar / Billy Bragg / Rodney Branigan

Fri. V clash heavy. Undecided, but probably a toss up between Dua and Skindred, with other contenders.

Sat. Most of the group want to give Coldplay a shot. Haven’t seen them since they were good (ROBTTH Tour) so might go with it. If it’s sh*t, SE corner early.

Sun. Genuinely unsure. Bob Vylan at Leftfield and then go where the night takes us I guess.